Clubplanet Nightlife Community

j.simp looks like shit now...

dgmodel

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i dont see any codes either ... but i guess half of CP now-a-days are inside jokes/codes anyway ...

it actually wasn't a code.

it was something that happened about 2 yrs ago that i never knew the answer too.

411 or DETROIT or whatever his name is, just spilled the beans on what really happened...

and i was happy

because closure is spiffy. so hiphiphoooray :laugh:

thats really it.

all of you need to STFU already :blown:

dood, wtf is that all about .. i would think that everyone sitting around, laughing about the weekend would be put on the drama board, not saying its drama, but its amongst yourselves. If everyone else on the board wasnt invited or have any idea of the history ya'll have together .. then why put it up here? If someone tries to interject any outside comment, most likely you will jump down their throat for .. "ruining the thread" ..

It sure sounds like you guys have a great time out and always party it up. the thing is though, why advertise what a good time yall had if your not willing to let everyone else in on the fun?

dood, wtf is that all about .. i would think that everyone sitting around, laughing about the weekend would be put on the drama board, not saying its drama, but its amongst yourselves. If everyone else on the board wasnt invited or have any idea of the history ya'll have together .. then why put it up here? If someone tries to interject any outside comment, most likely you will jump down their throat for .. "ruining the thread" ..

It sure sounds like you guys have a great time out and always party it up. the thing is though, why advertise what a good time yall had if your not willing to let everyone else in on the fun?

what?

:laugh: i swear!

it does'nt matter

it was 2 YEARS ago

I let it go, so did he... its funny how some of you can't or even FUNNIER... that all of you know the detail.

whats $130 bucks anyway. i could care lesss...

2 years ago.

let it go people.. for real.. shit happpppenssssssssss

it was forgotten about anyway until you brought it up.

what is the obsession anyway?

grow the fuck up, and worry about your own current lives rather than other peoples past.

DETROIT and Elevatedflow you guys really are 2 of the biggest losers I have ever seen. DETROIT just loves to bash whoever he can whenever he can about anything, just because he is an complete ASSHOLE, and seems to want to fight everyone, and shoot them in the head. Elevatedflow, just has probs with me, and if i said The sky was blue, his reponses would be, "No its light blue you fuckin retard." Both of you need to cut the immature shit, go get a hooker and release some of the pressure you guys got built up. C'mon Flow your better than this, DETROIT I just Think you got issues that no one can solve. Damn guys its a fuckin message board, RELAX. Someone recenlty told me not to take shit what people say on this board personly. It was some good advice, cause before I was gettin mad, now im mostly laughing. As I was crackin up writing this entire post.

Thanks for the Laughs DETROIT, and Elevatedflow. You guys really are priceless.

DETROIT and Elevatedflow you guys really are 2 of the biggest losers I have ever seen. DETROIT just loves to bash whoever he can whenever he can about anything, just because he is an complete ASSHOLE, and seems to want to fight everyone, and shoot them in the head. Elevatedflow, just has probs with me, and if i said The sky was blue, his reponses would be, "No its light blue you fuckin retard." Both of you need to cut the immature shit, go get a hooker and release some of the pressure you guys got built up. C'mon Flow your better than this, DETROIT I just Think you got issues that no one can solve. Damn guys its a fuckin message board, RELAX. Someone recenlty told me not to take shit what people say on this board personly. It was some good advice, cause before I was gettin mad, now im mostly laughing. As I was crackin up writing this entire post.

Thanks for the Laughs DETROIT, and Elevatedflow. You guys really are priceless.

:lol3:... raymond... what a character he is.

Elevatedflow, just has probs with me, and if i said The sky was blue, his reponses would be, "No its light blue you fuckin retard."

I have no problem w/ ya bro. I dont even think that i have ever really come at you like that. Im not going to ask for you to bring up a a post where i did, because you seem to be the man with the search feature here, but i dont think i would ever get nasty with a fellow queens native over something that redick!!

I was just sayin that the board has become more and more insider-ish lately ... my bad for using the thread about the weekend that you guys had as an example, it wasnt fair for me to single it out that way. My apologies to you and everyone else if i offended ya'll .. just saying seemed kinda cliquish that a whole thread would be dedicated to the weekend a select few of you had ....

ok flow, apology accepted...

just so you know though and so you have a better understanding of how CP works I will break this down for you. i am friends with some of the boston people and other people in general on here and usually if some of us get together we will come on here and post a little review of how it went because other people who know each other might want to hear how it turned out. it's all in good fun and we are not trying to make people feel left out...if anything we are filling them in on our good experiences we had together. do I get upset if someone comes on and post a JP review on the NY board if I wasn't there that night?...no, if anything I look forward to them to see what I missed. hope that makes sense and sorry if I offended you in any way.

one other minor thing then I am done and no offense but you are quite the thread killer...

oh and DETROIT is still an asshole and I wouldn't give 2 shits if he got hit by a bus on his way home tonight.