Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bermuda triangle...

dgmodel

theres some new show on the sci-fi channel that talks about the eerie events and dissapearances of several planes, ships, etc. in the bermuda triangle. so i did some research and found this:

http://www.bermuda-triangle.org/html/coast_guard_opinion.html

but more importantly, you think this type of effect could play a roll in a theory for the show lost??? anyhow even if the two are completely unrelated, its fascinating stuff.

...i definitely think the triangle is somehow connected to lost...whether real or metaphorical, there is a link...and this author cites human error as one factor in the triangle but i mean come on, how many times can you use that argument before coincidence becomes a true pattern...we do not know a lot about this planet - especially about its energy...i would not doubt that there are some sort of natural electro magnetic fields in that area that effect instrumentation - we just have not figured out how to gauge it properly...

Solution

You might wonder how to protect yourself when crossing the Bermuda Triangle. I have only one solution: take a lighter and every now and than stick it out of your airplane window and ignite. If there is an explosion, go back immediately.

....lmao....

i think theyve actually proven what goes on and what the reason is for the dissapearances

the coast has recently revised theyre thoughts and statements but i havent heard anything about clearing up the mystery or anything... do you have any links?