Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so, the face transplant lady

deeelite1

i started watching that show thie year and i caught the first 2 episodes and they were great but then i never got around to watching it again... sucks...

tivo, baby, tivo!

last week's was fucking crazy! i made 2 ppl. who never watch the show watch last week, and now they are both hooked.

tivo, baby, tivo!

last week's was fucking crazy! i made 2 ppl. who never watch the show watch last week, and now they are both hooked.

i have a bunch of them saved on dvr thinking ill get around it to watching them... i hate missing an episode or two though.. maybe tonight

haha maybe, or the fact that i smoked them up 1st...

but last week, Christian (the hot plastic surgeon) had sex with one of his ugly clients, and he made her wear a paper bag over her head the whole time and told her if she wants "to fuck a man as hot as me, i don't want to look at your face."

and she did it.

and she liked it!

and she gave him her number and told him to call her again!

haha maybe, or the fact that i smoked them up 1st...

but last week, Christian (the hot plastic surgeon) had sex with one of his ugly clients, and he made her wear a paper bag over her head the whole time and told her if she wants "to fuck a man as hot as me, i don't want to look at your face."

and she did it.

and she liked it!

and she gave him her number and told him to call her again!

yeah but i think the carver is going to be taking pics this week to show kimber... christian bangin' this broad with a bag over her head. whatttt.. LMFAO

i *heart* kimber.. she's so unbelieveably hot. siick hot.. hot hot hot hot hot.

and i hope matt dies. i hate that kid. him and his nazi girlfriend. he bangs a tranny last season and now is a nazi. wtf. I really hope he dies. He looks like a fucked up michael jackson anyway. ughhhh Hateee his character!!!!!!!