Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Better VIP area - BE or Tao

jimmya22

I've been to BE several times, but never TAO. I've had the VIP upstairs area at BE, and enjoy it, but how does it compare to TAO? I've heard they have VIP tables at different locations. Which ones are better? We would prefer to be near the main dance floor. Thanks for the advice.

The main dancefloor VIP at Tao is pretty well done, and I like their setup for these tables better than the BE setup. At Tao the easiest way I can think to describe it is imagine that a little less than half of the dance floor is raised just a smidge (i dunno, 2-3 feet) above the other half -- and that's all VIP. I like that it makes you feel like you're on the dance floor, rather than on the edge of it. Note that Tao does have tables that are on the edge of the floor as well.

However, for a separated VIP area I think BE wins out. You still feel entirely integrated into the club, rather than separated. Feels a bit more social, and in my experience the result is that upper VIP at BE feels like a big community rather than separate little tables that happen to be next to each other. Tao's upper VIP is very nice, but unless you get one of the tables right on the railing you're somewhat isolated from the rest of the club. To be fair, a lot of people really dig that approach.

Overall I'd say at BE there's no such thing as a bad table, but at Tao there are a bunch of locations I wouldn't want to wind up in.

Only way to tell what you like better is to do it up yourself. Grab a table on the floor at Tao and rock out with your cock out...