Guess who's back

Back again

Shady's back

Tell a friend

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back

guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back.. {*Eminem hums*}

[Verse 1: Eminem]

I've created a monster, cause nobody wants to see Marshall no more

They want Shady, I'm chopped liver .........................

-tisket a-tasket, I go tit for tat with

anybody who's talkin this shit, that shit

Chris Kirkpatrick, you can get your ass kicked

worse than those little Limp Bizkit bastards

And Moby? You can get stomped by Obie

You thirty-six year old boy fag, blow me

You don't know me, you're too old, let go

It's over, nobody listens to techno

Now let's go,

good thing they made a funny song out of that one verse...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they don't ruin the place with any Hip Hop. It's Pacha - which has its roots in Ibiza. Ibiza certainly isn't known for a place where Hip Hop was born. Keep the shit in other clubs. God know there's enough of them. Do your self a favor and check out where the brand comes from before you ask for a Hip Hop room. Sickening.

I hope they don't ruin the place with any Hip Hop. It's Pacha - which has its roots in Ibiza. Ibiza certainly isn't known for a place where Hip Hop was born. Keep the shit in other clubs. God know there's enough of them. Do your self a favor and check out where the brand comes from before you ask for a Hip Hop room. Sickening.

hip hop room was VIP on the fourth floor

also

erhamm

welcome to the board! lol

Ruin the place w/hip hip? That's ridiculous. So what, it has roots in Ibiza. It's a new location in New York city, where there are all kinds of people who want to go out and have a good time.

It's just a Friday night out, not some life changing event I need to research.

Well, my question has been answered. I'm done with this thread.

SIckening.

Finally good to get some real opinions out of this board. Hey edubz, maybe I should welcome you to the board. You bring out my join date in 2003 and welcome me? Hey edubz, Join Date: Oct 2005. Welcome to the board.

Point I was making was, so many places open and try to "cater to all" with music. How many places out there have a hip hop room, house room, rock room, 80s room, etc, etc. What is 'sickening' is how owners don't stick with a genre. They're generally only after the money. Pacha is a brand and a style. Love it our hate it, I hope it sticks to its EPM roots.

you said before you ask for a hip hop room ?

you twit...there was a hip hop room ...whole 4th floor ..

so maybe the owners did not check where the brand came from....but you should be the one to tell them I guess

it is a business, no matter what your opinion is, this is not ibiza and it never will be ....hip hop will bring in a lot of money to the venue so why not shove it up in the 4th floor, that holds at least 5 to 6 hundred people....(more or less)

They were playing house last night on the 'Pachina' floor. I don't know which floor you were on. If they did incorporate a Hip Hop room its a bummer.

I guess your right. It's a business, so as long as there's money to be made they should def do whatever it takes to make an extra dollar.

Finally good to get some real opinions out of this board. Hey edubz, maybe I should welcome you to the board. You bring out my join date in 2003 and welcome me? Hey edubz, Join Date: Oct 2005. Welcome to the board.

Point I was making was, so many places open and try to "cater to all" with music. How many places out there have a hip hop room, house room, rock room, 80s room, etc, etc. What is 'sickening' is how owners don't stick with a genre. They're generally only after the money. Pacha is a brand and a style. Love it our hate it, I hope it sticks to its EPM roots.

erhamm, you joined in 2003, just wondering why you almost 2 years to finally post

anyways, I get tried of listening to ALL dance music or ALL hip hop ALL of the time.

its good to take a break, and you never know, you might walk inot the hip hop room and hear some old school classics... she keeps on passin me by....

They were playing house last night on the 'Pachina' floor. I don't know which floor you were on. If they did incorporate a Hip Hop room its a bummer.

I guess your right. It's a business, so as long as there's money to be made they should def do whatever it takes to make an extra dollar.

Hip-Hop room is a bummer? dood im with edubz on this one ... classic hip-hop tracks are made to be heard on LOUD and HUGE speakers!!

When i was leaving Crobar after hearing donlad glaude, the room before the exit was blasting the biggie and tupac live freestyle from their MSG performance ... that track is eternal ...

ERHAMM did you always grow up listening to EDM? Dont you have something that you listen to on the off time. I am usually listening to EDM @ work or in the car, but once and a while i gotta bring it back and throw on my Wu-Tang CD and chant the lyrics at full blast to protect ya neck!!!

Last but not least ... No hip-hop = No scandelous females acting wild .. now who would want that?!

erhamm, you joined in 2003, just wondering why you almost 2 years to finally post

anyways, I get tried of listening to ALL dance music or ALL hip hop ALL of the time.

its good to take a break, and you never know, you might walk inot the hip hop room and hear some old school classics... she keeps on passin me by....

Edubz,

If you were wondering than you could have asked. If you've been on here just over two months prob not the best thing to welcome someone to the board, especially after its been here for several years.

I don't dissagree with taking a break and listening to something else. They should keep to their genre for the same reaons you don't find a house room in a hip hop club.

I don't think dissagree with taking a break and listening to something else. They should keep to their genre for the same reaons you don't find a house room in a hip hop club.

You dont find a House room in a hip-hop club because people of the hip-hop community arent really into house music. Also, most white people would be afraid of gettin robbed or something while up in that piece

Hip-Hop room is a bummer? dood im with edubz on this one ... classic hip-hop tracks are made to be heard on LOUD and HUGE speakers!!

When i was leaving Crobar after hearing donlad glaude, the room before the exit was blasting the biggie and tupac live freestyle from their MSG performance ... that track is eternal ...

ERHAMM did you always grow up listening to EDM? Dont you have something that you listen to on the off time. I am usually listening to EDM @ work or in the car, but once and a while i gotta bring it back and throw on my Wu-Tang CD and chant the lyrics at full blast to protect ya neck!!!

Last but not least ... No hip-hop = No scandelous females acting wild .. now who would want that?!

ElevatedFlow,

I am also a huge fan of classic rock and jam bands. I attend concerts at least a few times a month, but I certainly don't want to see a rock room at a place that's built to support house music.

You dont find a House room in a hip-hop club because people of the hip-hop community arent really into house music. Also, most white people would be afraid of gettin robbed or something while up in that piece

Ok, I feel dumber for participating in a conversation where someone says "most white people would be afraid of gettin robbed or something while up in that piece".

Wow, simply, wow.

it is...pretty much all small lounges have gone that route...

I love a good hip hop party, as long as it is with a classy crowd and not a hot 97 banger...lol

AMEN!!

Ive gone to Suede, Lotus, Suite 16 (then), and they all catered to the classy crowd with fun hip hop music.

IMO, a variety makes a good time.

at pacha ibiza they have a day a week where they play hiphop only (i think fridays) and its a big success!

the hiphop evening started at pacha munich some years ago. thursdays. biggest event during the week of the whole city!

www.djscream.de is the DJ who did munich and ibiza.

Pacha in Ibiza has hip hop in the global room now.

at pacha ibiza they have a day a week where they play hiphop only (i think fridays) and its a big success!

the hiphop evening started at pacha munich some years ago. thursdays. biggest event during the week of the whole city!

www.djscream.de is the DJ who did munich and ibiza.

They don't have an all hip hop night, they have a hip hop room.