Clubplanet Nightlife Community

christmas house decoration DELUXE

tastey

i gotta finish putting the lights up outside too, but it's cold, and I need help, cause i gotta use the ladder and i don't want to fall and break my ass...

my neighbors got the wooden deers that light up at night and they move, so annoying.. and we have a lot of deer in our neighborhood, i wonder what they think of the fake deers...

i gotta finish putting the lights up outside too, but it's cold, and I need help, cause i gotta use the ladder and i don't want to fall and break my ass...

my neighbors got the wooden deers that light up at night and they move, so annoying.. and we have a lot of deer in our neighborhood, i wonder what they think of the fake deers...

who your neighbors or the deer

do you ever see them humping the fake deer?

I finished setting up our 10 foot tree yesterday evening, looked so amazing! Was very proud of myself. I come out of my bedroom this morning to go to work, and the fucking cats had knocked the tree down and almost all of my ornemants are broken, water all over the hardwood floor and the tree stand is broken. I'm wicked upset. Had to leave it all there on the floor to go to work or I would have missed the train. I'm so upset...