Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the heat are stinkin it up BIGTIME!

diegonyc

I highly doubt that Shaq will make a difference. Alonzo is a way better defender and doesn't mind running the floor. I think that the problem is early foul trouble and Van Gundy's choice of starters. As much as I dislike Walker, I think he should start at 3 instead of Posey. Posey a good long distance shooter but does not drive to the basket, which is exactly what players should do in the beginning of the game.

I highly doubt that Shaq will make a difference. Alonzo is a way better defender and doesn't mind running the floor. I think that the problem is early foul trouble and Van Gundy's choice of starters. As much as I dislike Walker, I think he should start at 3 instead of Posey. Posey a good long distance shooter but does not drive to the basket, which is exactly what players should do in the beginning of the game.

thats not the only issue guy.

they are not playing defense! and wade isn't getting much help from the rest of the guys. sure, williams has his good nights but we need someone more consistent. how much time does this fewl walker need to get adjusted? im sorry but that was a monumental mistake to get him.

it remains to be seen when the big man gets back. i think it will help but dont expect shaq to be running shit right away... it's going to take time for his conditioning to get up to par.

they wont even be able to hang with the PISTONS come May

may is very far away and anything can happen from now until then. i'd keep my mouth shut and just wait until it happens.

all u fewls need is an injured RIP or wallace and u guys are out. u guys have no bench.

it remains to be seen when the big man gets back. i think it will help but dont expect shaq to be running shit right away... it's going to take time for his conditioning to get up to par.

Shaq's conditioning has been an issue for the last 3 years. Sure he got skills, but I don't think he can dominate like he did before (unless they play against a team that has a 6"9 white boy rookie in the paint).