Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2006 FIFA World Cup

pookie23

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont remmebr the last time brasil beat norway :) but maybe they did i just dont remember

OOhhh My god...you people live to much in the past...specialy 1998

Bro, nobody can touch us

No team can match our glories, they might give us a hard time... But that's as far as it goes

Us Brazilians have respect for Only one team and one player (Non-brazilian) in the world ARGENTINA and Maradona

trhe rest Suck ASS!!!

QUE VIVA PERON!!!!

funny..but i recall we went thru qualifying w/out taking a loss....and we prolly have the best defense of any1 in the WC...and spain couldnt topple us twice...but somehow were chopped liver..ok interesting

.....dude, relax,...S&M has a very corrupt managing system, ...i'm surprised they secured a WC spot,.... dont even try to lie,...you know it,...i know it....every motherfucker in the balkans knows it.... that national team would have had a totally different starting lineup.....but what do i know...

..sure, S&M has good players, cant deny that.....but everything looks good on paper...take a good look at the French national team at the last WC....i was goddamn sure they were gonna win it all...but they didnt.... S&M has developed good right wing strikers and midfielders....but thats just about it.... with teams concentrating on the 2-4 defence, i just dont see how you guys manipulate the odds....its gonna be interesting to see how the summer games turn out....

P.S.... for those who think the club championships dont mean shit...fuck you...i was glad liverpool sucked major dick !!

...and oh yeah,...FUCK ENGLAND !!

Bro, nobody can touch us

No team can match our glories, they might give us a hard time... But that's as far as it goes

Us Brazilians have respect for Only one team and one player (Non-brazilian) in the world ARGENTINA and Maradona

trhe rest Suck ASS!!!

QUE VIVA PERON!!!!

...lol...i just choked on my drink dude....Brasil is money,...not gonna argue that...but if you wanna talk past domination,...you cannot forget the Italian teams of the '90's.. holy shit !!...tell me you forgot bro....lol... and dont make me reminisce of the Schumacher German domination....you couldnt score on that guy if your life depended on it....the German defense sucked big time and let him down on many occasions... dude was money in the bank !!....

...that said, i think the '06 WC is going to be sensational.... cant fucking wait !!!! :bounce:

...lol...i just choked on my drink dude....Brasil is money,...not gonna argue that...but if you wanna talk past domination,...you cannot forget the Italian teams of the '90's.. holy shit !!...tell me you forgot bro....lol... and dont make me reminisce of the Schumacher German domination....you couldnt score on that guy if your life depended on it....the German defense sucked big time and let him down on many occasions... dude was money in the bank !!....

...that said, i think the '06 WC is going to be sensational.... cant fucking wait !!!! :bounce:

When I was a Kid Schumacher was a hero for all kids in Brazil, the TV commentator for the Brazilian TV use to yell his name every time he made a cool block. But in the 70’s the old timers talk nice of HOLAND with John Cruff

kids are born with a soccer ball in brazil. its just the sheer number of quality players they can produce year in and year out that keeps them at the top, 'cos we all know that the brazilian federation is as corrupt as any clandestine federation anywhere.

best brazilian team i ever saw play was in the '82 world cup, and part of the '86. sure, they didnt win, but thats some of the best football i've seen in my lifetime.

PS We are talking about national teams.

But Clubs... Milan,juventus and Sao Paulo in the 90's

palmeiras also had a great team in the mid-90's eventhough they didnt win the libertadores cup. if i recall correctly luxemburgo was their coach and they had roberto carlos, edmundo, rivaldo, cesar sampaio and others.

weird thing is that i just can't stand watching the brazilian league on tv, there's like 70 fouls a game.

.....dude, relax,...S&M has a very corrupt managing system, ...i'm surprised they secured a WC spot,.... dont even try to lie,...you know it,...i know it....every motherfucker in the balkans knows it.... that national team would have had a totally different starting lineup.....but what do i know...

..sure, S&M has good players, cant deny that.....but everything looks good on paper...take a good look at the French national team at the last WC....i was goddamn sure they were gonna win it all...but they didnt.... S&M has developed good right wing strikers and midfielders....but thats just about it.... with teams concentrating on the 2-4 defence, i just dont see how you guys manipulate the odds....its gonna be interesting to see how the summer games turn out....

P.S.... for those who think the club championships dont mean shit...fuck you...i was glad liverpool sucked major dick !!

...and oh yeah,...FUCK ENGLAND !!

i agree...i duno why some of the dinosaurs on that team keep getting called up..

palmeiras also had a great team in the mid-90's eventhough they didnt win the libertadores cup. if i recall correctly luxemburgo was their coach and they had roberto carlos, edmundo, rivaldo, cesar sampaio and others.

weird thing is that i just can't stand watching the brazilian league on tv, there's like 70 fouls a game.

Brazil Loves HUGO SANCHES...and that Goal keeper from the 50's, what's he's name??

When i was a Kid...every late sundays the showed Goals that hugo scored during the week for real.....some of the badest goals i've seen

kids are born with a soccer ball in brazil. its just the sheer number of quality players they can produce year in and year out that keeps them at the top, 'cos we all know that the brazilian federation is as corrupt as any clandestine federation anywhere.

best brazilian team i ever saw play was in the '82 world cup, and part of the '86. sure, they didnt win, but thats some of the best football i've seen in my lifetime.

Bro not really...corruption is everywhre...but talent in Brazil comes in first place

Brazil Loves HUGO SANCHES...and that Goal keeper from the 50's, what's he's name??

When i was a Kid...every late sundays the showed Goals that hugo scored during the week for real.....some of the badest goals i've seen

antonio carbajal. only player to play in 5 world cups. i ran into him once in wembley. random.

Bro not really...corruption is everywhre...but talent in Brazil comes in first place

true, but some of the shit that goes on there is kinda weird. the way to come up with a national champion changes every year, each region has its own tournament, the copa brasil, most of the time i have no idea for what the teams are playing for when i see a brazilian match on tv. :huh:

but its just a never ending constant supply of talent that never ceases to amaze me. as soon as the latest top players are sold to europe, there are many others allready playing at such a high level to be among the best players playing in south america.

true, but some of the shit that goes on there is kinda weird. the way to come up with a national champion changes every year, each region has its own tournament, the copa brasil, most of the time i have no idea for what the teams are playing for when i see a brazilian match on tv. :huh:

but its just a never ending constant supply of talent that never ceases to amaze me. as soon as the latest top players are sold to europe, there are many others allready playing at such a high level to be among the best players playing in south america.

I hear you Bro...you know that new kid called ROBINHO, now @ REAL MADRID...that kid is a future star

But you know what amazed me was the 17 world cup finals that Mexico beat brazil...yo those kids from Mexico r to young to give a shit about brazil... and that's why they won.... the old timers (From Mexico) have to much respect for Brazil.... I really believe that the future of Mexico r those kids... GOOD LUCK

By the way that DOS SANTOS is 1/2 Brazilian...and he's the best player for Mexico

Bro, nobody can touch us

trhe rest Suck ASS!!!

QUE VIVA PERON!!!!

hahaha dick is not my fault maradona was better than pele ;) heheh

I hear you Bro...you know that new kid called ROBINHO, now @ REAL MADRID...that kid is a future star

But you know what amazed me was the 17 world cup finals that Mexico beat brazil...yo those kids from Mexico r to young to give a shit about brazil... and that's why they won.... the old timers (From Mexico) have to much respect for Brazil.... I really believe that the future of Mexico r those kids... GOOD LUCK

By the way that DOS SANTOS is 1/2 Brazilian...and he's the best player for Mexico

wait so dos santos is the best in mexico because he is half brasilian?? u must be on crack

hell, i was surprised they won the tournament as well. really, the deal with mexican football is that mexican players very seldom go abroad, that is why mexico doesnt go further. players are extremely well payed in the mexican league and thats why they seldom leave. when they do, you see the jump in quality in their play. i never thought marquez would be in europe this long, and he's made a career for himself there.

riquelme used to be good but like alot of great players money comes first than the passion for the game i like aimar better

i like aimar a lot, but he gets injured so much. riquelme has been playing a high level for the past year and a half at villareal, a lot of their recent success is due to him.

i like aimar a lot, but he gets injured so much. riquelme has been playing a high level for the past year and a half at villareal, a lot of their recent success is due to him.

true but villareal is a solid team i still like aimar better and yea it sucks he gets injured as often as he does but i really cant wait for the world cup to begin and i think soccer is changing there are no easy teams anymore and all the big teams need to be carefull i hope argentina redeem it self from the last worldcup big big dissapoiment but i have confidence on this new kids they want to win

wait so dos santos is the best in mexico because he is half brasilian?? u must be on crack

along with vela who was the leading scorer, the team was built around both of them. his father is brazilian who went to play to mexico. hopefully he'll go to europe and play there, since i think he has dual spanish and mexican citizenship, so it would make it easier for a team there to give him a shot.

true but villareal is a solid team i still like aimar better and yea it sucks he gets injured as often as he does but i really cant wait for the world cup to begin and i think soccer is changing there are no easy teams anymore and all the big teams need to be carefull i hope argentina redeem it self from the last worldcup big big dissapoiment but i have confidence on this new kids they want to win

w3rd. i totally agree.