Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2006 FIFA World Cup

pookie23

Are you going to take off work and watch the game at Scorpio? If so, you can meet up with our favorite poster, Headpusher (GotMilk?). He'll be the only one cheering for Suker and Boban.

No,there's other Croatian places on B'way...even though my brother was there...and i'm not sure i know Headpusher at all...

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Croatia should have pushed more men up. Great game by Marko Babic. It's time for him to get the fuck out of Leverkeusen - move on to a better team, where he can showcase his skills.

Dado Prso got kicked in the groin constantly by Juan. I wonder if he's going to take pics of his swollen crotch and send it to Marcid?

lololololololol tee hee tee hee

That idea does not work against Brasil...their transition is very agile...allowing another goal is not what we want because every goal can be crucial from now on...it is the first game...two games/six points,no calcs...plain and simple for Croatia...

I really would not point out an individual...i think the whole team showed talent and character...lack of concentration though...

As for Brasil,it looked like they did have some problems but it seems like the more they play the tougher they will get to beat...

Prso looked good..but he cant keep that pace up all game...im pretty dissapointed in Ronaldo...he couldnt hold the ball for shit

Prso was strong, but he's not a kid anymore. You're right - even though he always gave 100%, he eventually ran out of gas

i may be wrong..but the most put together teams ive seen so far were mexico and the czechs...could be interesting

Mexico has been by inspired by two great players - both were born in Mexico City, right Vicman? ;)

Mexico has been by inspired by two great players - both were born in Mexico City, right Vicman? ;)

:laugh2:

franco and zinha?

zinha's entire career has been in mexico - franco already had a career in argentina. a lot of teams have naturalized players - as long as they wear the green shirt and sing the national anthem like the other 21 players, it dont bother me. :D

I wore my Adriano. jersey. No one confronted me or said anything. To top it off, after Kaka scored, I took a real "kaka" on their checkered flag by the bar.

No one confronted you or said anything?

What did you expect?

Perhaps you werent scared because there was about 10 cops in a paddy wagon outside and the fact that you guys walked in with a girl.HAHA

Why dont you tell everyone about the cigarett burns on the back of the jersey there mustve been about 10.

Anyway good game by the croats and even if we did get a late goal we still have to win the next 2 games so the astoria bars were in a festive mood.

Our coach had one substitution left that he didnt use and in the second half it was pretty pathetic that that dum mexican ref kept on giving brazil the ball meanwhile when our guys were getting fouled no whistle.

So overall Brazil is very beatable in this world cup--they should crush the aussies and japan but after that anything goes.

No one confronted you or said anything?

What did you expect?

Perhaps you werent scared because there was about 10 cops in a paddy wagon outside and the fact that you guys walked in with a girl.HAHA

Why dont you tell everyone about the cigarett burns on the back of the jersey there mustve been about 10.

Wrong on all accounts.

I didn't go. And I wanted Croatia to win this match. I see that you have a strong sarcasm detector.

Question

being i was in a bar watching that match i thought i heard them say one of the players on the either Trini or England went to St JOhns University

who is it or were the $3 pints of carlsberg affecting my hearing

Question

being i was in a bar watching that match i thought i heard them say one of the players on the either Trini or England went to St JOhns University

who is it or were the $3 pints of carlsberg affecting my hearing

dunno, but shaka went to Howard U and the guy who got the red card in the game against sweden went to American U in DC. and stern john has family in the DC area.