Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2006 FIFA World Cup

pookie23

bullshit red flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well at the half USA looks good...good intensity and hard playing...

how is it bullshit? cause its against america??

he took down toni in front of the ref..there was NO WAY he wasnt gettin red carded...both reds are warranted

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im talking about the first red card...it was slightly late of a tackle but he wasnt warned or yellow carded...it wasnt as bad as some of the other tackles that have happened and no one was carded for...

that was a desreved red card. he got all ankle - no ball. mistimed tackle which is what you risk when you do that. the sole of his shoes went for the ankle.

i would've verbally warned pope instead of giving him the second yellow.

btw...serge....why do you hate the country you live and work in so much??? i never seen you take pride in america sports against any country...

how do i hate them? im speaking from a soccer standpoint..he took down Toni with 2 feet in front of the ref...and it was late..what is left to discuss? how can u call bullshit on that and say im just hating america..that isnt even fair

how do i hate them? im speaking from a soccer standpoint..he took down Toni with 2 feet in front of the ref...and it was late..what is left to discuss? how can u call bullshit on that and say im just hating america..that isnt even fair

your comeback to my bullshit call is "why...cause its against america"....i can call a game down the middle no matter who the competitors are...

that was a desreved red card. he got all ankle - no ball. mistimed tackle which is what you risk when you do that. the sole of his shoes went for the ankle.

the first tackle deserved a yellow card and the second deserved a warning...i agree with you on the second one, not the first...i think the ref was to quick with the cards...there were much rougher tackles that got no calls that were worse than the first red card...

the first tackle deserved a yellow card and the second deserved a warning...i agree with you on the second one, not the first...i think the ref was to quick with the cards...there were much rougher tackles that got no calls that were worse than the first red card...

I thought you didn't watch this stuff...

10 on 9. ref is card happy - although the two red cards were deserved.

Truthfully, the ref might have been card happy, but he did an excellent job. All three cards were deserved.

These commentators are jokes. :rofl:

I don't know man, Pope has been hacking throughout the game.

your comeback to my bullshit call is "why...cause its against america"....i can call a game down the middle no matter who the competitors are...

well its warranted..there was no reason to question the first send off...he went into him in front of the ref..the only reason you were complaining was because the call went against america..way to be impartial

well its warranted..there was no reason to question the first send off...he went into him in front of the ref..the only reason you were complaining was because the call went against america..way to be impartial

i didnt see it as hard as you did...its a matter of opinion not being impartial...

i can call a game down the middle no matter who the competitors are...

You're just as unbiased as the commentators. :rolleyes:

Anyway, throught the entire Cup, all of these pundits, analysts, etc. proved to be complete douchebags. Repeting the same verbal garbage continuously, and not offering any intellectual insight whatsoever.

I'm watching the rest of the games on Telemundo.

i didnt see it as hard as you did...its a matter of opinion not being impartial...

i'm with you all the way on this one....i've seen some vicious tackles this cup, waaayyy more vicious then that first red flag that only resulted in a yellow or warning.

the u.s. played tough though. besides that goal that was called back because of the offsides call, i was pleased with the play on the pitch

how is mine biased towards americans??? i dont understand where you think i said its a bad call cause its against the americans...the tackle was NOT a hard tackle...there were much harder tackles in the open field that werent even looked at...but your so gung ho on this one and you automatically play the "american" card...

btw...serge....why do you hate the country you live and work in so much??? i never seen you take pride in america sports against any country...

btw i take back this statement...i didnt mean it like that but i apologize for saying it...

why else would someone who doesnt really follow soccer make an assumption like that? what r u basing ur opinion on if u dont really follow the game and just days ago were yawning @ our mention of the world up? the only reason you're riled up and its a "bullshit" call is because the US is playing..and the moment i question it or take a stance that is opposite to yours im an "america hater"

i do follow the game...i follow all sports...i could just care less about it...i took an interest today because i actually watched the game in its entirety...it was an exciting game...it wouldnt matter to me if italy won 10-0...but when it seems that the americans were getting bullshit calls i will say something about it...