Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2006 FIFA World Cup

pookie23

Juve Juve Juve to Serie C!! ALE ALE ALEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would prefer if they went to Serie D2 where they can lose to epic powerhouses such as Foggia and Pisa.

The moral of the story is that Juve are cheaters. There is only so many times you can buy the refs or juice up before you get caught.

It would be great if they firesale their players. I wouldn't mind taking Cannavaro back or having Emerson patrol the Inter midfield.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all I wanna know is WHERE THE FUCK WAS DONOVAN?!?!?!?!?!

open look at the end of the game and this douchebag is looking to pass

Horrible. He's an arrogant hack utterly devoid of talent and intelligence. After not making the grade at Bayer Leverkeusen, he stated that the LA Galaxy were a better team, and that the MLS is a stronger league than the Bundesliga. DaMarcus Beasely sucked ass as well. Kicking the ball 30 feet in front of you and running after it, isn't considered good ball control in the international level.

However, I was massively impressed by Onyewu. If the kid moves on to a bigger club, he's going to be a stud.

Horrible. He's an arrogant hack utterly devoid of talent and intelligence. After not making the grade at Bayer Leverkeusen, he stated that the LA Galaxy were a better team, and that the MLS is a stronger league than the Bundesliga. DaMarcus Beasely sucked ass as well. Kicking the ball 30 feet in front of you and running after it, isn't considered good ball control in the international level.

However, I was massively impressed by Onyewu. If the kid moves on to a bigger club, he's going to be a stud.

Didnt DeMarcus Beasely cost us a goal in the Italy game???? oh yeah :rolleyes:

he looked lost the last two matches

I didnt know that shit about Donovan because I dont follow soccer as much as you (even though I do know the sport), but I do know when you see a player that doesnt want the ball in the clutch and having him not show up the entire game is just sad.

Juventus /AC milan =GUILTY

Italy prosecutor indicts Juventus, Milan, others

ROME, June 22 (Reuters) - Italy's football prosecutor on Thursday ordered Serie A clubs Juventus, AC Milan, Lazio and Fiorentina to stand trial in the nation's biggest sports scandal in a quarter of a century.

In a brief statement, the Football Federation said prosecutor Stefano Palazzi had charged a total of 30 "subjects" for sporting fraud and violations of fairness and probity, charges which can be punished by fines, bans and relegations.

The statement did not give a further breakdown of who was charged or identify individuals.

You think this will affect Italy at all in the next rounds

How many guys on the Natl teams actaully play for these italiann clubs?

Wow.....it could

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would prefer if they went to Serie D2 where they can lose to epic powerhouses such as Foggia and Pisa.

The moral of the story is that Juve are cheaters. There is only so many times you can buy the refs or juice up before you get caught.

It would be great if they firesale their players. I wouldn't mind taking Cannavaro back or having Emerson patrol the Inter midfield.

you know that top teams all around europe are just waiting to see what is going to happen with juventus and all of this going on - FIRE SALE!!!!

i think if they get demoted to serie b, a lot of players might stay. 1 year wouldn't be a long time, but if they go down to serie c, i'm sure a lot of players will leave.

kinda reminds me back in the mid-90's when Olympique Marseille was demoted to the second division in France for that whole affair in the Valenciennes match before the game against Milan in the Champions league final. almost the entire team stuck together and stayed with Marseille in the season in the second division and they won promotion back to the first division, but then the French Federation decided to leave OM in the 2nd Division an extra year and thats when all the players left the club: barthez, desailly, deschamps, boksic, etc.

You Soccer headz actually watch all the different leagues or just stick with one league and follow that

which are the best leagues?

I really only have caught the English premier which seems to be loaded with talent

You Soccer headz actually watch all the different leagues or just stick with one league and follow that

which are the best leagues?

I really only have caught the English premier which seems to be loaded with talent

For me its all about the Spanish league first, English league second and German league third. Italian league is also good, but outside of the top 3 clubs, there is a huge disparity with the rest of the teams.

also follwo the Mexican league, but that 'cos i'm mexican. i wouldn't watch that shit if i weren't lol.

I also follow the champions league and the copa libertadores.

i mostly watch the Prem..and Serie A....i cant stand the bundesliga...i hate german soccer on any level ....i try to follow the Serbian league but besides Red Star and Partizan..there's nothing really to watch...its been tough the past couple of years to really follow anything with all the traveling i do but i do what i can

A couple of words about Croatia and team's performance at the world cup...overall rating 6...two best players prolly Stipe and Niko(Kovac o/c)...

All in all i did not expect to move on to the next stage...especially after not beating Japan...last six games only one goal scored by a forward(Olic vs Italia)...so that tells something...

IMO...the whole strategy was bad vs AUS...leaving some players on the bench...and giving the others different roles because some were not able to defend/run/cover field...a big mistake...the ones who know soccer will know what i am talking about...

As of now,i'm switching to Italy as my fav...all three games AC Milan players scored...a reason to believe...they also have a lot of things to put together in the midfield...it will be interesting to follow...

As for the scandal...it happened before,not as big though...Parma,Lazio,Fiorentina,Milan...all been there before...Berlusconi,Cragnotti,Moggi...it looks like AC will get a better half of a magic circle...

Did anyone hear rumors that Real Madrid made contacts with Kaka'?His response-contract extended till 2011...he's 24 now...

maxi pulled that goal out of his ass - it was a great goal. did the ref bother calling any fouls against argentina?

i dont think argentina can get past germany after seeing todays games. riquelme was contained almost all game and the argentinian game suffered.

maxi pulled that goal out of his ass - it was a great goal. did the ref bother calling any fouls against argentina?

i dont think argentina can get past germany after seeing todays games. riquelme was contained almost all game and the argentinian game suffered.

Hey Vic, what do you call a Mexican at the final game of the World Cup?