10. Portugal - 754

Best Player in the World

2005 -

1.Ronaldinho-956

2. Lampard - 306

3. Eto'o - 190

And you suck ass!!!

ur comparing apples to oranges

no one is disputing that the Brazilian NATIONAL team is the greatest team in the world

this is club play..does morientes sound english? pirlo? cisse? ..club play has nothing to do with the national game..its a whole different world...and historically south american club teams havent fared as well against european club teams as they have on the national scene..

that game was a piece of shit...just like ur analysis

ur comparing apples to oranges

no one is disputing that the Brazilian NATIONAL team is the greatest team in the world

this is club play..does morientes sound english? pirlo? cisse? ..club play has nothing to do with the national game..its a whole different world...and historically south american club teams havent fared as well against european club teams as they have on the national scene..

that game was a piece of shit...just like ur analysis

I was just rubbing some shit in your face, I Love to do that with you

Another line of Bullshit, Let me show you Brazil's "Bullshit"

Ranking

1. Brasil - 840 pontos

2. República Tcheca - 796

3. Holanda - 791

4. Argentina - 772

5. México - 768

5. Espanha - 768

5. França - 768

8. Estados Unidos - 767

9. Inglaterra - 757

10. Portugal - 754

Best Player in the World

2005 -

1.Ronaldinho-956

2. Lampard - 306

3. Eto'o - 190

And you suck ass!!!

brasil is not the best anymore it might have great players but is not the best and usa at #8 u know fifa is not always right or maybe thats right and usa is better than england :unhappy:

brasil is not the best anymore it might have great players but is not the best and usa at #8 u know fifa is not always right or maybe thats right and usa is better than england :unhappy:

ok dood, whateva you say. they win the copa america by beating argentina and demolish argentina in the confed. cup, finish 1st in south america qualifying group . . . sure . . . they are not the best . . . shoot, there is nothing better than watching brazil lose 'cos watching great teams lose is always fun.

ok dood, whateva you say. they win the copa america by beating argentina and demolish argentina in the confed. cup, finish 1st in south america qualifying group . . . sure . . . they are not the best . . . shoot, there is nothing better than watching brazil lose 'cos watching great teams lose is always fun.

Agree

fine fine so they beat argentina is all good atleast we know mexico always gives them war :type: but i still love my team :)

fine fine so they beat argentina is all good atleast we know mexico always gives them war :type: but i still love my team :)

well yeah, thats a given, we all love our teams, but hell, even i know mexico isn't the 7th best team in the world. just keepin' it realllzzzz . . . . :bounce: