Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2006 FIFA World Cup

pookie23

....ahahahahaha....FUCK YOU !!! :laugh: ....europe is all about naturalization...almost if not all countries have a player who wasn't originally born there....be it a bench player or starter....STOP the hatin kid !! :lol ...

....that said, we got Trinidad-Tobago today at noon...let the mayhem begin !!!! Lets Go the land of the mighty three kings !!!!

*sidenote*.... Poland sucks at off-side traps....Ecuador upstaged them bigtime....how in the fuckin good Gods' world do you let your defense commit such an error ???? and can somebody tell the rotating midfielders to distribute from wing to wing....jesus fuckin C. !! ....i'm surprised they didnt get blown out......

Great offensive game against T&T.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....with a man advantage in the entire second half to boot.....you know what, i just realized i dont wanna talk about it....

I didn't get to see the match. However, I think Kim Kallstrom is quality and that they should give him free range like the other creativos alla Zidane, Riquelme, etc.

Poland sucks at off-side traps....Ecuador upstaged them bigtime....how in the fuckin good Gods' world do you let your defense commit such an error ???? and can somebody tell the rotating midfielders to distribute from wing to wing....jesus fuckin C. !! ....i'm surprised they didnt get blown out......

Poland sucks at off-side traps....Ecuador upstaged them bigtime....how in the fuckin good Gods' world do you let your defense commit such an error ???? and can somebody tell the rotating midfielders to distribute from wing to wing....jesus fuckin C. !! ....i'm surprised they didnt get blown out......

Im sure you have seen the game GER-CRC...how about that...they got caught two times easy by Wanchope...and still hope to be world champions...

its all about momentum...crucial moments of concentration...practice...repetitio est mater studiorum,so they say...but in reality is 11 on 11...how many times you have seen a professional miss the easiest chance...we are all humans and make mistakes...thats why we love the game...it really is so unpredictable...

i believe that only Brasil is a class for its own...proly unbeatable...and lets see croatians putting that to test on tuesday...

horrible effort , outside of eddie johnson chances the offense attack was putrid.

Being a soccer novice did Czech defense man up or the us was just non existent ???. This so called supastar landon donovan didnt even seem like he was on the field the 20 or so minutes i caught

the US #5 FIFA World ranking is by far one of the most misleading rankings in all of sports...it has a lot of people believing in this team that just isnt ready to perform on the big stage...playing against granada...nicaragua..panama..and jamaica really does nothing for you

the US #5 FIFA World ranking is by far one of the most misleading rankings in all of sports...it has a lot of people believing in this team that just isnt ready to perform on the big stage...playing against granada...nicaragua..panama..and jamaica really does nothing for you

That is true...but there is also a lot of other...should i say commercial... reasons why USA is ranked the way it is...

That is true...but there is also a lot of other...should i say commercial... reasons why USA is ranked the way it is...

Are you going to take off work and watch the game at Scorpio? If so, you can meet up with our favorite poster, Headpusher (GotMilk?). He'll be the only one cheering for Suker and Boban.

hell i'm not that naive to believe mexico's #4 ranking - funny thing is that most americans i've talked to can only point to the US record against mexico in the last 4 years and teh fact that mexico is #4 as justification for the US being #5.

check all the friendlies they've played the last 3-4 years and how they have done in Confed Cups and Copa America, they've done terrible against top teams. you can only learn so much by playing jamaica and guatemala so often.

awful..the whole system is flawed. serbia is stuck in group C because of the system as well. we were deemed to be the weakest European side and had our own "special Pod" ...horse shit...im pretty fuckin sure were better than some of the teams in it especially Spain who was a wild card draw ...and got a cakewalk of a group....

Brazil looks good..but Ronaldo upfront looks sluggish...great goal by Kaka..wise subbing in robinho @ 69mins for ronaldo

Croatia should have pushed more men up. Great game by Marko Babic. It's time for him to get the fuck out of Leverkeusen - move on to a better team, where he can showcase his skills.

Dado Prso got kicked in the groin constantly by Juan. I wonder if he's going to take pics of his swollen crotch and send it to Marcid?

lololololololol tee hee tee hee