Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what i heard about downtown !!!!!!!!!

flite

Exactly what I heard, and I dont think we have the same source.....I didnt want to say anything but I have a feeling this is all but FALSE;)!!!!

I guess Crobar is still persistant about become a Downtown venue since they weren't able to take over the Old Space location......good for them!!!!

I think Crobar will be the only name on that block that will withstand the times(besides Space)!!!!

Just cause as the old saying goes, people go to what they know!!!!

Only one question, who's buying Mansion???

I haven't talked to anyone, but find that about as likely as bling winning the next mr universe contest.

There is no way the owners at crobar are doing anything with nocturnal. Perhaps someone associated with crobar, or has worked there.

And crobar is now a "chain" very unlikely they are going to sell one off.

I haven't talked to anyone, but find that about as likely as bling winning the next mr universe contest.

There is no way the owners at crobar are doing anything with nocturnal. Perhaps someone associated with crobar, or has worked there.

And crobar is now a "chain" very unlikely they are going to sell one off.

Dont be too sure of that!!!

Crobar has been set on having a piece of Downtown for a while now, so you never know.....all I know is that if and when Crobar takes over Nocturnal, they are going to know what to do with it and how to do it!!!!

Money Talks And Bullshit Walks The Marathon ,,, Think Crobar Gives A Shit About The Cameo Theater Location,, If They Get Their Price Bye Bye They Move It To Downtown And Take Over A Space That Isnt Making Money,, Look At Nocturnal They Spent Ridiculous Amounts Of Money To Get Open,,, I Knew Before They Opened Their Doors They Wouldnt Make It,, Its Not A Ny Market Miami Is Good But Will Never Make Nyc Dollars.. Look At Crobar In Nyc They Are Going To Get Killed When Pacha Opens......... Nocturnal Didnt Even Affect Space The Club Was A Flop Face It .............

Money Talks And Bullshit Walks The Marathon ,,, Think Crobar Gives A Shit About The Cameo Theater Location,, If They Get Their Price Bye Bye They Move It To Downtown And Take Over A Space That Isnt Making Money,, Look At Nocturnal They Spent Ridiculous Amounts Of Money To Get Open,,, I Knew Before They Opened Their Doors They Wouldnt Make It,, Its Not A Ny Market Miami Is Good But Will Never Make Nyc Dollars.. Look At Crobar In Nyc They Are Going To Get Killed When Pacha Opens......... Nocturnal Didnt Even Affect Space The Club Was A Flop Face It .............

Hey no offense....

Do you have to start every word with a capital letter???

It felt like every word was starting a sentence.

Somehow I sense a bit of HATE towards Nocturnal on ur part, but I highly doubt any club that opens in that area will ever affect Space!!!!

Don't get me wrong I went 2wice to Noc and I didnt enjoy it at all, just did not enjoy the vibe it had....but you know whatever brings diversity to this town im all for it it's nice to have options. I went to Metropolis 2 weeks ago and I LOOOOVED IT, i'm rooting for them to survive!!!!

But there is nothing more that I would love than to see Crobar with a Terrace!!!!

Now that, is fucking hilarious!

YYYOOOOO OOORLY!!!!!!

wud up playa!! Long time no talk.

Better get that corn ready. The time is coming.

Back to topic....

I never really liked the vibe in NOCTURNAL. The music at times was good (AT TIMES) even though House music is not my cup of tea. If CROBAR does take part in becoming part of DT I think they will do great. Besides now they wouldn;t have to close. They can keep going for afterhours.

Anyone & everyone who would go prob ended up @ SPACE cuz they would close. Now that wouldn't happen.

seriously ?? who the hell gives a flying fuck about all of this ? there will always be clubs opening and closing etc etc .. so who fucking cares ? i find it that the ones that worry so damn much about club politics are the ones that party the least .(aka saleen for example) . people , no matter what there will always be clubs .and places to go . so just leave the club politics to the club owners and stop acting like you know something , cause you dont know shit . people who always start rumors are wrong 99% of the time . who why when where ?? who fucking cares ??

crobar bought nocturnal. so there will be a crobar miami beach and a crobar downtown. crobar can aggressively compete with space... crobar didn’t buy the old space location, because it was going to cost way too much to renovate the building. with nocturnal everything is already in place. it's a win win situation for crobar in buying Nocturnal. Space’s dominance of downtown is surely going to be challenged, by a very capable organization in crobar. mansion is looking for a buyer; however that venue is very big. thus you need to fill the place to breakeven. IMO mansion should just become a concert venue, as a club it’s way to big for the current EDM market. Nocturnal is not closing, it’s eliminating certain events.

seriously ?? who the hell gives a flying fuck about all of this ? there will always be clubs opening and closing etc etc .. so who fucking cares ? i find it that the ones that worry so damn much about club politics are the ones that party the least .(aka saleen for example) . people , no matter what there will always be clubs .and places to go . so just leave the club politics to the club owners and stop acting like you know something , cause you dont know shit . people who always start rumors are wrong 99% of the time . who why when where ?? who fucking cares ??

Werd ! who gives a fuck ! ......last time i checked no club has paid my mortgage or any bill of somesort .....therefore i dont really care ...there will always be a place where i can party when i want .

we as clubbers should give a "flying fuck" this is our scene. the more clubs that open the better it is for miami and our scene. yes, there will always be clubs opening and closing. however ,if there is no support for those clubs they will disappear. the reason you have less clubs playing house and trance; is because hip-hop has a bigger audience and makes a hell of a lot more money for clubs. personally, I am excited to see crobar making a move downtown, as it will create more competition; which in the end will benefit us as clubbers. rumors and politics are par for the course where clubbing in Miami is concerned. what is more important is that we, at least make some effort to support the clubs we have... we have less clubs today then we have had in the past. to assume that there will always be someplace to party, is bit presumptuous IMO.