Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help! Vegas VIP for February!

nisa05

Group of 8 20-somethings party girls flying up from Texas Feb 9-12. Looking to get VIPs to Ice, Ghost Bar, Foundation, RumJungle or Light. We've heard these are the best places for clubbin. How would we go about getting VIP for this time frame for all or any of these clubs? Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Group of 8 20-somethings party girls flying up from Texas Feb 9-12. Looking to get VIPs to Ice, Ghost Bar, Foundation, RumJungle or Light. We've heard these are the best places for clubbin. How would we go about getting VIP for this time frame for all or any of these clubs? Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

<< holla

Yo! "Let me get at ya" right quick! Thanks for hookin' a mofo up wit some skoolin in ebonics dawg! But the question is, what the f**k does ebonics have to do with this question:

Thanks!!

When are we going to start writing our e's backwards with crayons?

Thanks!!

My question to L A L A T E is why are you telling her to holla at you, rather than point out that her choices of "best places for clubbin" needs some serious updating. How about a better list of probable best places for clubbing like Tao, Pure, Jet, Tryst, Body English, OPM, heck even Rain over Rum Jungle. I notice that you try to get everyone to communicate with you privately, before you offer to contribute the same information to the board publicly. It makes it appear as if you have something to hide. My guess is you figure if you offered some of your services in public, you know others would point out that those same services can be obtained for a whole lot less or are not necessary in the first place. Remember, there's always a check system for people who take actions to promote themselves in a sneaky manner while giving the community the short end of the stick.

Just so happens to be the same weekend im going up w/ my boys for my bday. We are in the same situation. Trying to find some friends that work at hotels out there to get a nice place to stay also. Nisa, maybe we meet up and ... hehe

At this point in time, Tao is arguably the best nightclub in Las Vegas. This is our favorite club to send clients to. On New Year's weekend, Jet and Tryst will be making their debut to the Las Vegas club scene. Also, the brand new venue, Seamless, had its grand opening a few nights ago. For those of you who don't know, Seamless is a gentlemen's club until 4:00 a.m. After 4:00 a.m., the venue is converted to an afterhours nightclub that runs till about 11:00 a.m. The best thing about the afterhours event at Seamless is that it runs every night of the week.

My question to L A L A T E is why are you telling her to holla at you, rather than point out that her choices of "best places for clubbin" needs some serious updating. How about a better list of probable best places for clubbing like Tao, Pure, Jet, Tryst, Body English, OPM, heck even Rain over Rum Jungle. I notice that you try to get everyone to communicate with you privately, before you offer to contribute the same information to the board publicly. It makes it appear as if you have something to hide. My guess is you figure if you offered some of your services in public, you know others would point out that those same services can be obtained for a whole lot less or are not necessary in the first place. Remember, there's always a check system for people who take actions to promote themselves in a sneaky manner while giving the community the short end of the stick.

This is why we like being up front and honest with everyone that we speak with, especially on the message boards, to prevent comments like this from being directed at our service.

Don't be a playa hata!!!