Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro Friday

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

either you're trying to be funny or you're really just a hater but I'm guessing with a screename like "muscles" that you're the later

save the hate for the needle that probably goes in your ass. ok?

We all know who that is and who he works for. Internet muscles are cool and so is hiding behind a fake screen name.

Good times at Centro last night!

muscles all you do is rip peiople on this board so I called you out

"how old am I?" that doesnt even make sense although I know this...my screename isn't "muscles":ghey:

You called me out, haaaa. Your like 40 and you still DJ. Sorry my SN isnt as cool as feelgoodhouse. Your a mess get to the gym!

Muscles - do you want me to rip u a new ass like i did in another thread? Trust me I dont post much on here and I know which one it was. Not to mention I wasnt the only one calling you out.

Matt - i want to go get my chanukah bush wanna go?

Muscles - do you want me to rip u a new ass like i did in another thread? Trust me I dont post much on here and I know which one it was. Not to mention I wasnt the only one calling you out.

Matt - i want to go get my chanukah bush wanna go?

Oh please dont rip me a new ass again,bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. BTW when was this that I was getting "called out"?

Oh please dont rip me a new ass again,bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. BTW when was this that I was getting "called out"?

When you said Centro sucked...remember? I belive I told you to come out and you still havent. Is muscle man still affraid of a bar/night club?