Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The NIGHTMARE we call PACHA!!!

Make a long story short. Reserved a tabel with ZEV about 2 weeks ago. Told him it was for my Fiancee and me (2 people). Told him I had some probs with Crobar and he said they will be much classier. Back and forth with them over the next two weeks....gave them CC info to reserve. Flew up from Miami to go to opening night. Was told the night before that they cannot garauntee table reservations if you come late. I was like what the fuck! Who goes to a club at 10pm!! So, we bit the bullet and made sure we were there by 10pm. Fucking guy tells mewe are not on the list of reserves. Gets the guy ZEV and he introduces himself and said he apologizes, but they don't have a table for me. I was fucking infuriated. Said someshit that it was a receptional mistakeor someshit. They aren't able to have 2 table reservations, but he could get me on the floor. I said no fucking thanks....no sardine can for me. So I left and said fuck it. I wanted to see Eric, but if I have to I'll just go to Ibiza.

Sorry for the rant, but I have never seen suck mis-management in my whole life. For what its worth (probably not much) I will be a fromal letter to Eric and Pacha owners expressing my dis-pleasure. If they are any type of business people they should fire their whole satff.

Make a long story short. Reserved a tabel with ZEV about 2 weeks ago. Told him it was for my Fiancee and me (2 people). Told him I had some probs with Crobar and he said they will be much classier. Back and forth with them over the next two weeks....gave them CC info to reserve. Flew up from Miami to go to opening night. Was told the night before that they cannot garauntee table reservations if you come late. I was like what the fuck! Who goes to a club at 10pm!! So, we bit the bullet and made sure we were there by 10pm. Fucking guy tells mewe are not on the list of reserves. Gets the guy ZEV and he introduces himself and said he apologizes, but they don't have a table for me. I was fucking infuriated. Said someshit that it was a receptional mistakeor someshit. They aren't able to have 2 table reservations, but he could get me on the floor. I said no fucking thanks....no sardine can for me. So I left and said fuck it. I wanted to see Eric, but if I have to I'll just go to Ibiza.

Sorry for the rant, but I have never seen suck mis-management in my whole life. For what its worth (probably not much) I will be a fromal letter to Eric and Pacha owners expressing my dis-pleasure. If they are any type of business people they should fire their whole satff.

damn, that sucks.

unbelievable, totally feel for u, especially w/ wify

I would of done da same,F IT,all good holllla!!!

I feel you. It didint even cross my mind to go to pacha for the first couple of weeks. And for the opening, forget it. Give it some time they are unorganized (well it was an opening night and it cannot be that easy). See who is good who is bad (bouncers/staff/whatever) get theit shit together. It wont be till 3-4 weeks for me to put my foot in there.