Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Message From PACHA

Due to a huge turnout at our grand opening event last night, Pacha chose to voluntarily shut down the club at 3 A.M. in order to comply with New York City safety regulations.

We care about the safety of our patrons and apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience this caused. Anyone who purchased advance tickets for the event will be contacted today.

Tonight’s Made in Sweden event at Pacha starts at 10 PM.

yeah tonite's brand of incompetence "starts at 10pm." Just like last night, when the club "started at 10pm."

When these fools say "start at 10pm," they mean they'll start letting people in at 11. And of course no afterhours. I wouldn't trust 1 word coming out of any of these lying bandits. Fuck pacha and whoever decides the so-called non-"starting time"

Due to a huge turnout at our grand opening event last night, Pacha chose to voluntarily shut down the club at 3 A.M. in order to comply with New York City safety regulations.

We care about the safety of our patrons and apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience this caused. Anyone who purchased advance tickets for the event will be contacted today.

Well, Isn't that Special...

Hey, asshole. Just apologize and don't insult us with your bullshit. If this isn't made up, then Pacha management are a bunch of morons. You don't need to SHUT DOWN to comply with safety regulations. YOU SIMPLY STOP LETTING PEOPLE IN!

And by the way, you closed before 2am...not 3am. Although, I'm sure coatcheck was open far longer than that.

You certainly made your mark in NYC.

Pacha Staff...What really did it for me was My Girl Online, Women can't take that cold weather for to long, and she was hurting, Now she's sick,

Those MotherFucken Bouncers R TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember you came to NYC, Now be a PRO and convince me why I should go see your sorry ass again

These R NYC Clubbers you dealing with, not EURO TRASH

Once You've earned our respect, you we'll have the most loyal Patrons that have made other clubs in this city legendary, Just Don't come to Our City and treat us like SHIT, cause we also can break you.

Remember We don't need all That decor..... Give us A Killer Sound,Killer DJ and Less DRAMA ......and You have won our Hearts.

There's a DJ in Town called DT who let's us be ourselves, try to follow that rule of thumb

Death to All PACHA BOUNCERS!!!!! (For making my girl sick

:hang:

Even tho friday was cut short i had a great time. The club looks awesome the sound is amazing and id much rather go hear Steve Angello then let's say boris at crobar so ill definately be back there tonite......cant wait i never heard these guys live

club looks awesome? SF had an incredible design, and now it looks like a butchered factory :)...bassment lost its soul, and its half the size.

You should give all your bouncers portable credit card machines so those of us that didn't bring enough cash to pay off the bouncers to get in the club and party and have a good time won't be left out in the cold for hours. Just to be turned away at the door for wearing jeans.

Just a suggestion........

And just for the record Fire the enitre staff of bouncers because they suck. I have never had an experience that bad EVER............

You should give all your bouncers portable credit card machines so those of us that didn't bring enough cash to pay off the bouncers to get in the club and party and have a good time won't be left out in the cold for hours. Just to be turned away at the door for wearing jeans.

Just a suggestion........

And just for the record Fire the enitre staff of bouncers because they suck. I have never had an experience that bad EVER............

The Portable Credit Card machines for the Bouncers is the best Idea i Heard so far....at least we get out of the cold faster...

Good idea

wow, in the excuse pantheon, it's up there with the 'dog eat my homework' and 'my grandmother passed away'. thanks for the laugh

CRAPPER.JPG

FUCK PACHA !!!!

:finger: :finger: :balls::finger: :finger:

WTF:gang: Yo i was there at 11:40 and waited till 2:30 when cops came and said the place is getting shut down!!!!! now if there wer more clubs with sick talent we all wouldnt be trying to go in one place only!@! lol..

Did u really think waiting on line for almost 3 hrs was gonna eventually get u in ? :rolleyes:

Pacha Staff...What really did it for me was My Girl Online, Women can't take that cold weather for to long, and she was hurting, Now she's sick,

Those MotherFucken Bouncers R TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember you came to NYC, Now be a PRO and convince me why I should go see your sorry ass again

These R NYC Clubbers you dealing with, not EURO TRASH

Once You've earned our respect, you we'll have the most loyal Patrons that have made other clubs in this city legendary, Just Don't come to Our City and treat us like SHIT, cause we also can break you.

Remember We don't need all That decor..... Give us A Killer Sound,Killer DJ and Less DRAMA ......and You have won our Hearts.

There's a DJ in Town called DT who let's us be ourselves, try to follow that rule of thumb

Death to All PACHA BOUNCERS!!!!! (For making my girl sick

:hang:

Well said!

Victor Soto