Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Lounge This Saturday 12/17 4 Years and Counting Plus Toys For Tots

This Saturday is so huge for Deko, besides it being our four year Anniversary, We also have two other very important events going on. One is our Toys For Tots Drive, we ask that everyone please bring a unrapped toy, for your generous donation you will recieve free admission till 11pm and 1/2 price after 11pm. This is for a good cause so we encourage everyone to participate. The staff at Deko would like to thank Ali(5'5 in stillettos) for making this happen at our venue.

Last but certainly not least a special birthday celebration for my lovely girlfriend Tina, this is gonna be one crazy night, Happy Holidays Everyone.

For more info, Guestlist, Tables, Birthdays etc... e-mail me joe111774@aol.com

How could I forget music by Richie Santana & Teo T on the main floor, anyone who has ever heard this two play together know how well they feed off each other, Teo in my eyes is the most underated DJ in NJ and people seem to forget who used to pack CLUB XS on Saturdays years back... As always DJ Klutch holds it down in the Bassment.

Those were the days! Rememner Insane Duane? He is a cop now

Can't say that I do. The only reason I recall those days, is cause I dated this girl from the Toms River area for a while, and she loved to party at the Bermuda Club most weekends. I even spent one NYE at the Bermuda Club!!!

Can't say that I do. The only reason I recall those days, is cause I dated this girl from the Toms River area for a while, and she loved to party at the Bermuda Club most weekends. I even spent one NYE at the Bermuda Club!!!

I definitely miss that place