Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AC on a thursday

Farruggio made there Saturday nights and fuckin rocked the place even when they had headline djs there. like Rap and Palash. fuckin guy was drunk as hell and still spun a sick set when he was told to go on. Worship needs new management, lol. they dont know nightlife. sucks for them. hahahaha.

Z

Maybe they should get rid of worship or something and have the house of blues serve as a nightclub on certain nights of the week, in Orlando, I think they do Sin Sundays.

Maybe they should get rid of worship or something and have the house of blues serve as a nightclub on certain nights of the week, in Orlando, I think they do Sin Sundays.

Worship is a nightclub seperate from the house of blues concert hall. it is part of the house of blues just like the restaurant but its a lounge/nightclub that does not draw in many people.they could of done good but they made the wrong choices. lol check it out when you come down and see for yourself, then hit up casbah. ill be there.

jack Z

Farruggio made there Saturday nights and fuckin rocked the place even when they had headline djs there. like Rap and Palash. fuckin guy was drunk as hell and still spun a sick set when he was told to go on. Worship needs new management, lol. they dont know nightlife. sucks for them. hahahaha.

Z

are u fuckin kidding me???? when was PALASH at worship....

tony are u serious....palash was at showboat

wow u guys are messed up for not tellin me

Worship is a nightclub seperate from the house of blues concert hall. it is part of the house of blues just like the restaurant but its a lounge/nightclub that does not draw in many people.they could of done good but they made the wrong choices. lol check it out when you come down and see for yourself, then hit up casbah. ill be there.

jack Z

True, I kinda new that already, But what I was trying to say was, they could have just used the concert hall as a nightclub instead of building worship. I don't any of the other House of Blues have a seperate nightclub from the concert venue. The one Vegas uses the concert hall as a nightclub also on certain nights I think or every weekend they do a dance night even if it is after a concert.

What are some good spots for pregaming before Casbah?

are u fuckin kidding me???? when was PALASH at worship....

tony are u serious....palash was at showboat

wow u guys are messed up for not tellin me

he was there in the end of summer with DJ Rap. was acutally a sick night. got to hang out with him too. very nice guy. i think the best part of the night is when the managment didnt have dj raps pay for the night, they stormed out of there and left a whole bottle of grey goose sittin right in front of me. farruggio and moe green jumped on the bottle, i think we killed that bottle within 10 min. i was a mess that night. palash definitly spun some sick tracks.

Z

True, I kinda new that already, But what I was trying to say was, they could have just used the concert hall as a nightclub instead of building worship. I don't any of the other House of Blues have a seperate nightclub from the concert venue. The one Vegas uses the concert hall as a nightclub also on certain nights I think or every weekend they do a dance night even if it is after a concert.

What are some good spots for pregaming before Casbah?

i know alot of people pregame at the bar in the taj right below the casbah. its by the entrance to the boardwalk. thats where u see all the baclorette parties and shit pregamin as well.

Z

AHHHH ... THE LEFT OVER BOTTLE OF GREY GOOSE ...

Rap and Palash kept pouring me drinks ... and then when they left, and that HUUUUGE bottle of Grey was left behind, I got soooo fucked up, I couldnt see ...

i think that was the classic nite when i got on the mic and yelled ....

"FUCK HIP HOP..!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL ... man was i fukin WRECKED