Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cielo this friday?

hey everyone. i was wondering if cielo would be good this friday for david waxman. i've never seen david waxman but i've heard a few of his cds. what kind of music does he play live? also, do i need to be on a guestlist? im a guy and i'd go w/ one of my guy friends. will it be a problem to get in? i checked previous posts and didn't really get an answer. the reason i have to ask all these questions is i've been away for quite a bit and wanted to have a fun night out while i'm home for the holidays, so try not to hate on my thread too much, even though i know no one on clubplanet would ever be mean to someone else, hehe. any help is appreciated.

thanks,

mike

Mike, I was going to go to this, but my party crew is dragging me to Spirit to Danny Howells tonight.

Personally I really like Waxman. I heard him in Crobar, he played progressive house interlaced with some banging tribal. Everyone who went loved it and had a great time.

I've never been to Cielo, but what people post on this message board definitely intimidated me enough never to go, unless getting a table. I was going to get a table for this Friday, they said the minimum was 1 bottle for 4 people, and you could get a table for 2 people also. Estimate that a bottle would run for $300 + 20% tip.

woah.,. wait a second.,. please stop.,.

number one.,. you dont NEED a table reservation to get into cielo. i've never had a table reservation and ive never had a problem getting in.,.

cielo is a great spot. period. they can be dicks at the door, but what club isn't? please. if you are a guy, it's definately easier to get in if you are with a chick, but i've gotten e and like 7 guys in at once, so...........

dress decently. you can wear jeans and sneakers but look welll put together and you should be fine.

theres no guestlist unless you know someone (dj, staff, etc). just get there before its crowded and you should be fine.

woah.,. wait a second.,. please stop.,.

number one.,. you dont NEED a table reservation to get into cielo. i've never had a table reservation and ive never had a problem getting in.,.

cielo is a great spot. period. they can be dicks at the door, but what club isn't? please. if you are a guy, it's definately easier to get in if you are with a chick, but i've gotten e and like 7 guys in at once, so...........

dress decently. you can wear jeans and sneakers but look welll put together and you should be fine.

theres no guestlist unless you know someone (dj, staff, etc). just get there before its crowded and you should be fine.

yeah what she said ..

hey jessikins .. how ya been