Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funny Story from the trenches....

lolly

adam good one!! hehe lolly i think we should use that term more often.. Vangina. lollll. that is classic. maria, let's just say burn out!! lol. nah i took a few days off to study for my test on wed. it's really workin isnt it? but i figure i have the whole afternoon, and i'm workin sun night into mon. that's gonna be my last day. can't say it wasnt interesting....

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

So i promise not to give you guys any disgusting , gross horrid stories from my occupation, but i thought this was hilarious, and kinda weird at the same time.

We saw this old lady in the ER last week, and i mean oldddddd, anyways, i forget what her main complaint was, but when we hooked her up onto the heart monitor, we noticed her heart rate was really slow, like 50 or so, so we're like what's going on? she seeems ok, so i get to asking her about if she takes any medications, and of course her being half senile doesn't help, so she says her daughter knows what meds. she takes but that she's sure she takes some vaginal cream, but can't remember what it was. so i asked her daughter to bring her medication in because i thought it was kinda weird we had no information on this woman. so i get the medication and i start to ask the woman, vaginal cream? and she's like "yea, the doctor said this would take my vagina pain away, so i stick cream in there every day or whenever i feel pain," well to my horrible surprise, i open the bag of medication, and here she had Nitropaste!!! that is for ANgina (chest pain) she, in her great hearing capacity heard vagina instead of angina and was stickin this paste up her crotch every day!!! omg, i damn near fell out, the doctor heard what happened and as he's falling outta his chair goes to me, well now we can't doubt that that way of taking medication has good absorption!! omg i guess you had to be there, i was mortified. hehe, i feel like al bundy telling his fat lady stories from the shoe store.... cwm34.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

rofl.. now you can see why i was mortified, you guys had to see her,,, she was older than Jesus. omg. hehehe

------------------