Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I cant believe BORIS is playing at CIELO yes that DJ BORIS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok..

best way to describe it isss

CLassic/Original house and Chicago house.

Like what? Another thing that confuses me is when people say chicago house, what exactly do you mean. The songs liek CAN YOU FEEL IT, YOUR LOVE, BABY WANTS TO RIDE, MOVE YOUR BODY, CANT GET ENOUGH, YOU USE TO HOLD ME,etc. basically the style of the first house songs, or something else? And i hope you know that sometimes people who call that STYLE of music CLASSICS/orignal seem to forget that theirs so much new music out right now with that sound buts its just plain ol deephouse/house music.

Yo Silverbull what area u from im also in brooklyn.

Im from bushwick projects. Where your at?

Like what? Another thing that confuses me is when people say chicago house, what exactly do you mean. The songs liek CAN YOU FEEL IT, YOUR LOVE, BABY WANTS TO RIDE, MOVE YOUR BODY, CANT GET ENOUGH, YOU USE TO HOLD ME,etc. basically the style of the first house songs, or something else? And i hope you know that sometimes people who call that STYLE of music CLASSICS/orignal seem to forget that theirs so much new music out right now with that sound buts its just plain ol deephouse/house music.

aye aye aye.. I dunno what Chicago House is, those are his .

I'm just trying to give a good review here

Ok.. I got names, Ready?

Plastic Dreams

Sum Sigh Say

Women Beat their Men

In the Mix

Lets Go Go

House is a Feeling

Love and Happiness

Little Mo Ying

Work it to the Bone

Lil Louie Lonely People

Give me Love

:hat:

aye aye aye.. I dunno what Chicago House is, those are his .

I'm just trying to give a good review here

Ok.. I got names, Ready?

Plastic Dreams

Sum Sigh Say

Women Beat their Men

In the Mix

Lets Go Go

House is a Feeling

Love and Happiness

Little Mo Ying

Work it to the Bone

Lil Louie Lonely People

Give me Love

:hat:

practically all nyc house with the exception of work it to the bone, then it also deepends which one the original by LNR or some other version.

i guess knowing the history of this culture in terms of music/djs/scenes/clubs/people/ producers isnt something you guys really care about.

I wouldn't necessarily say 'care' about, but I'd rather invest my time in learning the history of other more important things in life rather than the 'scene' or 'people in the scene'.

i consider myself very knowledgable on all types of music compared to the avg person...

but my comment was more based on the fact that there are undoubtly more haters on this board then i could have imagined. i find that kind of atitude funny, bc i dont understand how ppl can say something or someone sucks bc they are not a fan. thats an unitelligent argument to make. thast like saying the yankess suck, bc youre not a fan, its not a valid staement.

i dont like ocuntry music, but it obviously doesnt suck being the most popular genre in the nation.

ignorance must be bliss for all these keyboard warriors in the world...

boris sucks, heard him once, its easy to play a set from near opening to early in the am when ya play the entire track n mix it on the lows, pfff. Christ he's dull, defilin cielo with his presence n music >_<

thats a pretty bold statement to make on a dj you only heard once isn't it?