Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiki Barber is the Truth!

pk1

he became a premier back in the league last year imo. this year he has really cemented his place up there with the best of them.

I agree wholeheartedly

What still pisses me off is how Coughlin still has little to no confidence in goal line situations. When I see Jacobs go in there on first and goal at the 2 it drives me crazy...

He's an elite back

I agree Tiki has come along way and finally is getting the respect he deserves in the NFL.

Not to take anything from him,but if i was the Giants rb and playing the Chiefs D I would also have 200 + yds and a couple of TDs.This has to be the season where ive seen the worst tackling ever.

• 2 weeks later...
by who? i think this statement is about a year old....

by everyone kid so stfu... he was averaging 13th-14th pick in fantasy draft positions this year when he is easily a top 5 running back.. he was also underrated as in everyone saying it's tossup for mvp between payton, lt, edgerrin and alexander without even considering tiki, until the last third of the season.. he's one of the best blocking running backs in the game as well as one of the best receiving backs probably only behind lamont jordan and westbrook, yet he gets no love..

i think it really has to do with the fact that the giants have kinda sucked in recent years as to why he's been overlooked by many until now.

i think it has more to do with coach coughlin's commitment to not make him a goal line running back and go with people like Ron Dayne and Jacobs

td's are a glory stat...and glory stats = mvps