Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Pacha going to be good on Fri. 12/23??

Just wanted to get people's thoughts on if Pacha will be good on friday. I haven't been there yet and was planning on going to see Morillo but after the horror opening night and bad reviews last week- I don't know if its worth it. I just don't feel like paying $30 at least for a wack night.......

Any thoughts? And if you are going what time are you getting there?

Just wanted to get people's thoughts on if Pacha will be good on friday. I haven't been there yet and was planning on going to see Morillo but after the horror opening night and bad reviews last week- I don't know if its worth it. I just don't feel like paying $30 at least for a wack night.......

Any thoughts? And if you are going what time are you getting there?

I just called, the woman who answered the phone said it will be good.

u know i actually have a feeling that fri is gonna be not a big turnaroud for the number of the crowd .....which will make the dancefloor a lil more roomier to dance.......oh yea and goods look for pacha and their comps and seperate line for those who got screwed grand opening and brought tixxs online....but im still getting there early

u know i actually have a feeling that fri is gonna be not a big turnaroud for the number of the crowd .....which will make the dancefloor a lil more roomier to dance.......oh yea and goods look for pacha and their comps and seperate line for those who got screwed grand opening and brought tixxs online....but im still getting there early

Bring 2 crisp $100 bills to give the bouncers.

If Pacha did what Crobar did when they first opened up and started providing open bar and comp admin to all before midnight ... they will steal crobars crowd and start to build up their reputation right ...

Its going to take alot to get their image straight after all the bad press of opening night. They need to draw crowds and allow word of mouth to keep it going!!!

Ive been to pacha for the 1st time last saterday.. and the club definatly has potential and the staff was actually cool all they need now is a good rep and a few more hundred people...Crobars on my shit list lately and i no for sure ill be there for morillo.. Then its off to spirt for some Danny T.. wooooooo hooooooo

honestly, pacha is cool, but unless they do something TO bring a crowd there like open bar, nobody is gonna go.... its still known as the SF among many people I know... I went there, and people were like, why you going to soundfactory....

I dont understand how erick morrillo is gonna be a resident and be able to bring in numbers.... maybe I am wrong, but I dont remember morrilo doing 4,000 people every week in NY ever.... hey, things change though.

I really hope this friday will be good . I had ordered presale tickets for the opening nite and could not get in because by the time i got there the club had been closed. Since everyone who had presold tix for that party got a comp i will def be going back, i will just go early this time as opposed to later. Hope to see everyone there!