Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does this board suck...

rizzo

He also complains about individual people between hiatuses. There are others like that too, some who used to do it far more often. Some of them are still here posting, but under their original names. It's probably that some of the haters are actually fake screen names used by frequent posters. I read some people suggesting that rizzo is one too, but who knows for sure?

We'll see him next year again, I guess.

He also complains about individual people between hiatuses. There are others like that too, some who used to do it far more often. Some of them are still here posting, but under their original names. It's probably that some of the haters are actually fake screen names used by frequent posters. I read some people suggesting that rizzo is one too, but who knows for sure?

We'll see him next year again, I guess.

well.. it was fun while it lasted..

can't wait till next xmas.

I told him that last year and this year he's back at it again. He just posts to complain, that's his entire game.

No wonder the children from the trailer park laugh at you; sitting on the sidewalk with a bottle of MD 20/20 listening to a hack mariachi band rendition of Thomas Dolby: "Chi blinded me wit science, esse." Fucking big brother government; You wouldn't even be in this forum if it was not ADA compliant. SlickSlider, aren't you another man's hand puppet? Hasn't he got his hand lodged so far into your anus you can't even wink at the waiter without him having to make a fist?

You stick your hooknose'd beak out, turn to look both ways to make sure Big Riz isnt looking, and try to muster out a courageous post which is often offset by your horrid Rip Taylor lisp "Rittttssso, sssthop being sstho mean you big sssthilly billy..."

Please shut the fuck up or I will personally call you out and beat you like a 4' 6" camel jockey trying to take over a Pittsburgh Steelers chartered jet to Philadelphia with a rubber knife.

Lorenzo Lamas is Rizzo.

la late, in just about every SINGLE thread regarding Mr. Lamas, you take a deep hit off your High School worn inhaler and shreek out "RIZZO IS LORENZO!!! RIZZO IS LORENZO!! DOWN GOES FRAZIER!! Errr sorry I MEAN RIZZO IS LORENZO!" In just about every single thread, nobody gives a flying rats dingleberry fuck. Plz go back to promoting your D list events in LV where Rufus the Stunt bum from Bumfights is the main attraction on your fliers.

No wonder the children from the trailer park laugh at you; sitting on the sidewalk with a bottle of MD 20/20 listening to a hack mariachi band rendition of Thomas Dolby: "Chi blinded me wit science, esse." Fucking big brother government; You wouldn't even be in this forum if it was not ADA compliant. SlickSlider, aren't you another man's hand puppet? Hasn't he got his hand lodged so far into your anus you can't even wink at the waiter without him having to make a fist?

You stick your hooknose'd beak out, turn to look both ways to make sure Big Riz isnt looking, and try to muster out a courageous post which is often offset by your horrid Rip Taylor lisp "Rittttssso, sssthop being sstho mean you big sssthilly billy..."

Please shut the fuck up or I will personally call you out and beat you like a 4' 6" camel jockey trying to take over a Pittsburgh Steelers chartered jet to Philadelphia with a rubber knife.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wait, you said please! What got into you? Did you lose your touch?

Deeelite, to be honest I have to say that rizzo, as angry as he always sounds, is actually humorous. It's amusing how he comes up with nothing but endless lines of comparisons. Just do a search on his posts and you'll see how every one of his posts has always been a barrage of angry label placing. Yet sometimes it was funny for the strange comparisons he somehow came up with. See, in a strange way, he did contribute to the board with his creative insults...he was a court jester.

How's your sister's kid doing rizz? Were you helping her take care of it?

typical...back to your ostrich hole.

:laugh: Merry Christmas rizzo. May you find a personality under your tree to absorb into that angry head of yours.