Clubplanet Nightlife Community

private message spam

i got this message this morning:

From Fred Kone Edward

I Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New

Dear ,

My name is Fred Edward from Abidjan Cote d`Ivoire, I got your profile and decided to write for a business that will be of benefit for both of us.Please if you are interested kindly contact me via this my private email address (fredkonr_7777@yahoo.fr)or telephone 0022507895147.Awaiting your immediate response to enable us dcuss in confidence.

waiting for your earliest compliance

Fred kone Edward

WTF?! Has anyone else got this?

From Fred Kone Edward

Dear ,

My name is Fred Edward from Abidjan Cote d`Ivoire, I got your profile and decided to write for a business that will be of benefit for both of us.Please if you are interested kindly contact me via this my private email address (fredkonr_7777@yahoo.fr)or telephone 0022507895147.Awaiting your immediate response to enable us dcuss in confidence.

Fred kone Edward

These are like the emails we all recieve. People in foriegn countries who have sooo much money and want to get it out of the country, they want to deposit like 49 million in your bank account, and you will earn like 10 million for your troubles.!

They want your bank account info, NEVER, NEVER give it out, otherwise THEY will EMPTY your bank account out!

Scams.

From Fred Kone Edward

Dear ,

Fred kone Edward

Was this in your CP PMs? What was the username who sent it?