Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how's everyone's christmas? what'd you do?

weyes

merry x-mas all! happy hanukkah to those who celebrate it!

christmas hasn't officially come yet [1:40 a.m. doesn't really count, in my book], so i can't tell you what i've done, but i'll be waiting for replies to this thread. i wanna hear all your festive stories :D !

boo :no: ! that's so uncool! what do you guys do for a living?

i just hung out at home with my roommate, opened the presents i got from my family in the mail (i'm the only one out here), dashed off to ralph's to get some hanukkah candles (i'm not jewish, but my grandparents on my dad's side were), and only was bummed that there was nothing good on tv. overall it felt nice to be away from all the family drama, even though i missed out on some amazing food :hey: .

i'm looking forward to tuesday, the 27th, which is my birthday :party: ! some of the presents that were in the boxes i opened are for my birthday, so i just have to wait :tongue: ...

hell i'd work on my off days if i got paid double or triple. aside from having dinner ata friends place i just hung around my house doing shit the entire weekend. my family is all spread out between TX, AZ, and FL - i'm the only one in DC. No one felt like going anywhere this year.