Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best house DJ in NYC for NYE!?!?!?

now edubz i respect junior and his contribution to the house scene. The man is a legend and that can never be disputed, unless someone is new to the scene and doestn know anybody and listens to only one style of music,

BUT there are alot of djs out there who dont stick to only one style of music for the whole night.

TEDD PATTERSON

DANYN TENAGLIA

DANNY KRIVIT

TIMMY REGISFORD

FRANCOIS K

LOUIE VEGA

JOE CLAUSSELL

Just to name some ALL play nyc either wekly or monthly and incorportate 30+yrs of dance music into their sets as well.

ohh Gabe im feeling the new Avatar!! grrrr.

Wow, err, yeah I certainly am the one who needs to "back the fuck up" because you're not the one over-reacting to a 2 lines post expressing my un-excitment about the performer at Jr party ... does everyone has to love and praise everything jr according to you? I hope not.

And about "lately you seem to be just trying to pick a fight with me", I don't even know you! or -no offense- care that much about you or your love for all things jr to want to 'pick a fight' on a freaking internet board.

Really there's no need to be that offensive because one person somehow expresses a slight doubt about a jr party, it sounds like paranoia.

Sure, I won't be part of it, but hey! To each is own, have a good time and I'll do the same somewhere else (private party then Crobar laaaater) .

As for the "Best DJ for NYE" I think the combo Cox/Calderone is amazing but I don't even want to start to deal with the crowd at Pacha so I'll stick to a late arrival at Crobar for VC.

Ok forget it im sorry im trying to become a better person.im soo edgey sometimes and they used to rag on junior big time in here before you had joined but nothing in awhile i just felt it was uness. to say what you did.I Honestly hope everyone on here even the Fuckers i cant stand and prop are mad chill in person have an Aweome Amazing Fabulous New Year 2006 baby ...it's gonna be niceeeeeeee.2005 sucked big hairy balls!!!again queeney i am sorry for being nasty i actually might end up at crobar after junior depending on how i feel and what time he ends or if it sucks ass lol

Ok forget it im sorry im trying to become a better person.im soo edgey sometimes and they used to rag on junior big time in here before you had joined but nothing in awhile i just felt it was uness. to say what you did.I Honestly hope everyone on here even the Fuckers i cant stand and prop are mad chill in person have an Aweome Amazing Fabulous New Year 2006 baby ...it's gonna be niceeeeeeee.2005 sucked big hairy balls!!!again queeney i am sorry for being nasty i actually might end up at crobar after junior depending on how i feel and what time he ends or if it sucks ass lol

Agreed, let's finish the new year in a nice way, and give that '05 bitch the goodbye she deserves!

Peace.

lol, who are you?

I'm not a promoter, if 1 person shows up to the party or 600 people show up it doesn't effect me at all. I'm just a DJ guy....

Me and Gabe happen to be good friends so he missed a party on his list, I was taking a poke at him.

Now take a deep breath and relax.....

HAHAHA!! You are a promoter and a dj and the number of people that come to your partys does effect you.

He did not miss your party on his list. He just did not list it because it was not on his mind. You had to tell him to list it.

I don't mean to ride your back hun but I think your comment of calling yourself "top notch local talent" is quite funny.

Tedd Patterson is top notch local talent, but he does not have to say so, his fans do. And he does not need to ask his friends to list his events for him either ;)

HAHAHA!! You are a promoter and a dj and the number of people that come to your partys does effect you.

He did not miss your party on his list. He just did not list it because it was not on his mind. You had to tell him to list it.

I don't mean to ride your back hun but I think your comment of calling yourself "top notch local talent" is quite funny.

Tedd Patterson is top notch local talent, but he does not have to say so, his fans do. And he does not need to ask his friends to list his events for him either ;)

I'm a DJ, not a promoter, get it straight "hun". The promoter is the person putting together the event.

And no, the number of people who come out on this saturday night doesn't effect me in the lest bit. Thats on the promoter, its on me to play good music.

And I never said that I was "top notch local talent". The people playing that night (michael Arana, EJC collective, etc) are top notch local talent. I suck as a DJ completely. I go out to night clubs for the conversation.