Clubplanet Nightlife Community

List Random, weird, Unique and Funny things about yourself Here.

deeelite1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the most disorganized person in the world, but my mess is an organized mess and I still know where everything is...

Me too.

I had an eye operation on both of my eyes when I was 7. I had Strabismus which is the opposite of lazy eye. Some muscles on the back of my eye were stronger than others causing my eyes to go a little crazy when I would get tired. They had to go in and scrape muscle tissue off my eyes. I was out of school for 2 months and wore a patch on 1 eye for 2 weeks. Both of my eyes were red where the white part was and because my eyes are Hazel, they both turned green. I looked like a monster. My first day back to school I ran up to a group of girls with my eyes closed and opened them and growled at them. They all almost shit their pants and ran away crying.

I also let a St. Bernard into my school in 5th grade. It took 5 janitors 2 hours to finally get it out. It was pretty funny to watch them chase it around. No one ratted me out either.

Me too.

I had an eye operation on both of my eyes when I was 7. I had Strabismus which is the opposite of lazy eye. Some muscles on the back of my eye were stronger than others causing my eyes to go a little crazy when I would get tired. They had to go in and scrape muscle tissue off my eyes. I was out of school for 2 months and wore a patch on 1 eye for 2 weeks. Both of my eyes were red where the white part was and because my eyes are Hazel, they both turned green. I looked like a monster. My first day back to school I ran up to a group of girls with my eyes closed and opened them and growled at them. They all almost shit their pants and ran away crying.

I also let a St. Bernard into my school in 5th grade. It took 5 janitors 2 hours to finally get it out. It was pretty funny to watch them chase it around. No one ratted me out either.

nvermind i just reread this.. lol that funny and evil

nvermind i just reread this.. lol that funny and evil

Yea, I actually still have scar tissue on both eyes. You can see it when I look to the side. The doctor wanted to remove it with a scalpel while I was AWAKE. What 7 year old is gonna let some doctor stick a friggin' scalpel in your eye. Shit, I'm 29 now and I still wouldn't let them do it. It's actually starting to bother me, my eyes are itchy a lot so I'm going to have it checked out soon. I'm hoping they can do it with lasers now.

Yea, I actually still have scar tissue on both eyes. You can see it when I look to the side. The doctor wanted to remove it with a scalpel while I was AWAKE. What 7 year old is gonna let some doctor stick a friggin' scalpel in your eye. Shit, I'm 29 now and I still wouldn't let them do it. It's actually starting to bother me, my eyes are itchy a lot so I'm going to have it checked out soon. I'm hoping they can do it with lasers now.

aww you poor thing.. actually i remember in grade school i had a friend who had a scar on her eye similar to what you are describing. Do you wear glasses or contacts?

I'm sure they can do SOMETHING now.. Good luck

I still have a baby blanket that was a gift at my Christening.. I sleep with it to this day.

That's cute.

I still have two stuffed dogs named Snapper and Candy that my parents gave me as a baby, that I slept with for years after. My mom kept them forever hoping that when I have children I'll give the dogs to them. So when (or if) I start a family, my baby is getting Snapper and Candy.

No, I don't currently sleep with them. They are sleeping in a box in storage.

Now for the wierd part. I loved those stuffed dogs when I was a child, and due to my emotional attachment I could never throw them or abuse them in any way...as if they were real and had feelings. Don't laugh, I was a kid so that's how I felt. But even now when I come across them, I still can't do anything like that, and I still can't say out loud in front of them which one I like better, for fear of hurting their feelings. Now you can laugh. Fuckin' crazy, I know.

aww you poor thing.. actually i remember in grade school i had a friend who had a scar on her eye similar to what you are describing. Do you wear glasses or contacts?

I'm sure they can do SOMETHING now.. Good luck

My vision was ok until a few years ago. Now I have glasses but only wear them when I drive at night. I want to get Lasik in the future.

That's cute.

I still have two stuffed dogs named Snapper and Candy that my parents gave me as a baby, that I slept with for years after. My mom kept them forever hoping that when I have children I'll give the dogs to them. So when (or if) I start a family, my baby is getting Snapper and Candy.

No, I don't currently sleep with them. They are sleeping in a box in storage.

Now for the wierd part. I loved those stuffed dogs when I was a child, and due to my emotional attachment I could never throw them or abuse them in any way...as if they were real and had feelings. Don't laugh, I was a kid so that's how I felt. But even now when I come across them, I still can't do anything like that, and I still can't say out loud in front of them which one I like better, for fear of hurting their feelings. Now you can laugh. Fuckin' crazy, I know.

thats not weird at all.. I have a locket that belonged to my Great Grandmother and it was passed down thru generations, it's from Sicily its GORGEOUS, i love it so much, anyhow in the locket are pics of me (as an infant) my Grandmother and my Great Grandmother.. I refuse To wear this out for just anything, only to special family gatherings, dinner, etc.. and the funny thing is, there have been so many times that this locket has perfectly matched an outfit but becuase I knew i was either going to wind up at a club or a bar that night I wouldnt wear it because i didnt want to taint it wiht those surroundings.. mental I know..

My TickleTickle (baby blanket) has been thru hell and back with me.. I gave it a haircut when i was 5. It never grew back. :(

My vision was ok until a few years ago. Now I have glasses but only wear them when I drive at night. I want to get Lasik in the future.

same here.. I've had 20-20 vision my entire life and somewhere between 21-24 I went blind.. lol

I'm kicking around the idea of Lasik but I'm a little hesitant

Can you wear contacts, Haze? Or do they irritate the scars?

Well in case you forgot, I have very skinny eyes. It's very hard to get them in. When I had them, I would have to wait 'till like 10 AM when my eyes were a little more opened to put the MFers in. And yes, they did irritate my eyes a little.

jg16au.jpg

See what I mean?

same here.. I've had 20-20 vision my entire life and somewhere between 21-24 I went blind.. lol

I'm kicking around the idea of Lasik but I'm a little hesitant

Yea, me too. I'm gonna wait to see all these test dummies that got it when that shit first came out. If they're eyes don't fall out, we're all good.

Well in case you forgot, I have very skinny eyes. It's very hard to get them in. When I had them, I would have to wait 'till like 10 AM when my eyes were a little more opened to put the MFers in. And yes, they did irritate my eyes a little.

jg16au.jpg

See what I mean?

wouldn't they make contacts to fit your eyeshape tho? I can imagine them being irritated tho alot lookin at the shape of your eyes.. however, Chinky Eyes ROCK!

Yea, me too. I'm gonna wait to see all these test dummies that got it when that shit first came out. If they're eyes don't fall out, we're all good.

In so many words YEA That is what I'm thinking as well. I just started to wear contacts/glasses last year so I'm not exactly sick of it yet.. its a chore but Im so used to doing it now I really dont mind.. Also I heard that People sometimes have to go back for more Lasik after 10 yrs or so , if thats the case I'd rather wait 10 and get it done..

wouldn't they make contacts to fit your eyeshape tho? I can imagine them being irritated tho alot lookin at the shape of your eyes.. however, Chinky Eyes ROCK!

Yea, they fit the shape of my eyball, but getting them in there is the problem.

And yes, Chinky eyes ROCK!!!

Not to sound insensitive, or maybe not understanding, but can't you open your lids further to get them in, and then let the lid drop over the lens? When I put my lenses in (I wear disposable extended wear lenses), I always spread my eyelid and lower lid open with my pointer finger and thumb, and pop the lense in with my other hand, and then remove my fingers and let the lid cover the eye.

Not to sound insensitive, or maybe not understanding, but can't you open your lids further to get them in, and then let the lid drop over the lens? When I put my lenses in (I wear disposable extended wear lenses), I always spread my eyelid and lower lid open with my pointer finger and thumb, and pop the lense in with my other hand, and then remove my fingers and let the lid cover the eye.

Yes, but it requires a set of needle nose pliers forceps and 1 litre of re-wetting drops. :D