Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When the ball drops you will have in your hands ....

elevatedflow

When the ball drops you will have in your hands ....  

24 members have voted

1. 1. When the ball drops you will have in your hands ....

• your new years kiss\fuck
    • your favorite drink
    • your favorite bump
    • your favorite food
    • your remote to change the channel so you can go to sleep ya old fuck

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
arithrimax 500mg, methylprednisone 4mg what happens if you drink on antibiotics??

It will be just like you never took them in the first place. Im on Zithromax elixer, Lortab elixer and the dr just gave me a script for Percoset. Im not going anywhere this NYE. :( Gonna watch the ball drop while my family is out camping and horseback riding and all my friends are in South Beach in a medically necessary drug induced haze. Oh yeah and eating the traditional twelve grapes.

It will be just like you never took them in the first place. Im on Zithromax elixer, Lortab elixer and the dr just gave me a script for Percoset. Im not going anywhere this NYE. :( Gonna watch the ball drop while my family is out camping and horseback riding and all my friends are in South Beach in a medically necessary drug induced haze. Oh yeah and eating the traditional twelve grapes.

what happens if you skip a day??

What is wrong, that you're on such heavy medication? Are you sick and in pain, or in pain from an injury?

Guest onisakura
what happens if you skip a day??

Supposedly you have to start all over again. You really should ask yur dr. What are you taking meds for? Sounds like your taking pretty heavy duty antibiotics and the prednizone is usually for respiratory problems.

Guest onisakura
What is wrong, that you're on such heavy medication? Are you sick and in pain, or in pain from an injury?

Tonsillectomy. This shit hurts like a BITCH.

i thougth it would be a good idea to go night swimming one night when it was 45 degrees out and i wound up being sick the next 4 weeks (still am), unable to shake this cough... then when my ear started acting up i went to the doc and he put me on a bunch of stuff..

prednizone is usually for respiratory problems.

ugh

prednizone is the WORST!

shit is like poison...ive been on it 2849374 times for my asthma...makes you retain water and gain weight, makes your joints all sore and can also effect your mood...

but

works wonders for your breathing

ugh

prednizone is the WORST!

shit is like poison...ive been on it 2849374 times for my asthma...makes you retain water and gain weight, makes your joints all sore and can also effect your mood...

but

works wonders for your breathing

do you also have an inhaler too?? :love: i feel like such a nerd busting out my inhaler at a club..

did you ever drink on prednisone??