Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone randomly meet people from here.....

Folks from here do tend to meetup at clubs yep yep!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

I met a bunch at Twilo, and everyone was great! cwm12.gif

- Meli - <--- the girl with only one final left... WOO HOO!!!

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by princess0621:

Has anyone ever shown up by themself to meet up? I think I need to start meeting new people. My friends are winding down. cwm17.gifcwm32.gif

Yep, all the time. Just see where peeps are going and msg em so you know.

We mostly a friendly bunch, even me.

LoL

cwm13.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

druid3.gif

I think I need to start meeting new people. My friends are winding down

You and me both!! Defiantly have to find a new crowd!

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Has anyone ever shown up by themself to meet up? I think I need to start meeting new people. My friends are winding down. cwm17.gifcwm32.gif

yes, at first, a bit awkward, but then you realize everybody is similar to you and share the common interest of clubbing. my suggestion, go to twilo tonight.

Don't worry about showing up somewhere alone...my friends all ditch me aroud 4am and I'm just getting warmed up around then...meeting people from the site is easy and everyone is really nice and fun to hang out with.... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

i went to the wed nigth meet solo .. i think a good amount of people did too ! so get your butt down to the next meet up ... people are nice and will meet up with you before and shit ,.. but fuck it just walk in ...

( look at me ... after it took me months before i would come to one =-) ..)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by nycedee:

yes, at first, a bit awkward, but then you realize everybody is similar to you and share the common interest of clubbing. my suggestion, go to twilo tonight.

exactly. princess, go to twilo tonight (and def go to twilo next friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) just stay away from this guy nycedee, hes a bastard wink.gif jk.

BTW, all talk about sex and drugs and stupid drama aside, i think most of us are on this board bc we go to the meetups! i practically have more clubbing friends in NYC now than i do up here in MA!

looking forward to meeting you (next friday when we go to twilo!!!!!!!!!!!) watch the board, we always pre-arrainge a meetup. however, top of any hour in the "power bar" at twilo is a good place to go on a friday and mutter, over and over, "club-n-y-c" like a crazy person. you *will* meet people. after meeting the first one or two, i guarantee you wont feel nervous or out of place at all.

have fun. see you next week, on friday, when we go to twilo!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by sirdante:

exactly. princess, go to twilo tonight (and def go to twilo next friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) just stay away from this guy nycedee, hes a bastard wink.gif jk.

BTW, all talk about sex and drugs and stupid drama aside, i think most of us are on this board bc we go to the meetups! i practically have more clubbing friends in NYC now than i do up here in MA!

looking forward to meeting you (next friday when we go to twilo!!!!!!!!!!!) watch the board, we always pre-arrainge a meetup. however, top of any hour in the "power bar" at twilo is a good place to go on a friday and mutter, over and over, "club-n-y-c" like a crazy person. you *will* meet people. after meeting the first one or two, i guarantee you wont feel nervous or out of place at all.

have fun. see you next week, on friday, when we go to twilo!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, nycedee is an asshole, and a crackhead to boot. DaVe, can you get this guy off the board?

'sup bro, how have you been? coming down for S+D next week? tell your lady friend i say hello. peace

Originally posted by sirdante:

...twilo is a good place to go on a friday and mutter, over and over, "club-n-y-c" like a crazy person. you *will* meet people...

LOL! Yep, my first meetup, I must have asked about 20 different people if they're on Club Planet before I actually met anyone from the board (some people even asked me if "Club Planet" was a new type of X). Since Twilo has such a great vibe, I actually wound up hanging out with some of them in addition to chillin with the actual board members.

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

LOL! Yep, my first meetup, I must have asked about 20 different people if they're on Club Planet before I actually met anyone from the board (some people even asked me if "Club Planet" was a new type of X). Since Twilo has such a great vibe, I actually wound up hanging out with some of them in addition to chillin with the actual board members.

haha. same thing happend to me. i asked one girl if she was from clubNYC and she said "no, but i am going really soon."

i was stunned. its like we r a famous and really exclusive club or something.

she continued, "yeah, i keep saying i need to get back to the gym."

so i said, "no! its not a gym! its a BBS on the internet where we... um... meet up with people."

and then *she* said "oooooooooooh." like she sort-of remembered that its a mistake to start up conversations with guys who walk around muttering to themself!

------------------

i love music!

yea i went to a meet up had had a lot of fun, im looking foward to when i can atend again, right now finals are getting in the way but in between semester im gonna go to a few meetups, i met a lot of cool people including someone who is 5 minutes from my house. Small world!!!!

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif