Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sunoco 94...

dgmodel

i was reffering to my car from the begining you went on a broad based scale. i was always refering to my own car. but i thought you were done with this? why do you keep revisiting this thread if you said you were done~!?

read my post chief...i said i was done with the convo. please dont turn into one of those people that twists shit around

and if you want to continue with this answer me when you ever mentioned about your car specifically before i posted about 91 vs 93 octane. guess i should be working on my mind reading skills

read my post chief...i said i was done with the convo. please dont turn into one of those people that twists shit around

and if you want to continue with this answer me when you ever mentioned about your car specifically before i posted about 91 vs 93 octane. guess i should be working on my mind reading skills

right here skippy on the first page:

false, high compression engines need higher octane so it doesnt detonate early in the chamber and cause pinging/knocking. my car cannot take anything less than 93 with the software im running on it.

my car cannot take anything less than 93 with the software im running on it.

post #9

this might be nothing new to most of you but there isnt even 93 out here....its all 91 due to the fact that at that grade it does nothing better for your car and emissions get dissipated in the ocean before it will ever cause harm

post #10

false, high compression engines need higher octane so it doesnt detonate early in the chamber and cause pinging/knocking. my car cannot take anything less than 93 with the software im running on it.

wow...it was really that tough to see that now wasnt it?

can u just admit for once in your life that someone may know more about something than you?

can you for once in your life not switch a topic completely around when you know you're completely in the wrong? can you for once not completely bullshit everything you say just so you can prove your point on the internet and gain e-status amongst your cyber peers? can one thing you post have some sort of truth to it?

to answer your question: i never claimed to know dgmodel about cars, another thing your completely bullshitting about. and our arguement was comparing apples and oranges which i admitted to and walked away from because it was going absolutely nowhere.

.....so sad

can you for once in your life not switch a topic completely around when you know you're completely in the wrong? can you for once not completely bullshit everything you say just so you can prove your point on the internet and gain e-status amongst your cyber peers? can one thing you post have some sort of truth to it?

this coming from the kid who claims NYC is his hometown..word????

take ur own advice skippy

this coming from the kid who claims NYC is his hometown..word????

take ur own advice skippy

oh word? you're from ny serge? word? nyc is your hometown? word? claiming to be a new yorker? word? you're not from some depressed eastern european country? word?

pathelogical liar and hypocrite is no way to go through life....skippy

i can claim nyc as a hometown more than you can..i actually grew up here.....ur from fucking rhode island..even tho u claimed boston as ur hometown for a while...and now u claim nyc...wait...no..."nYc" ..

im a pathOlogical liar? really? what have i lied about?

dude ur not even fucking greek...ur half armenian ...

want me to keep blowin up ur spot?

i can claim nyc as a hometown more than you can..i actually grew up here.....ur from fucking rhode island..even tho u claimed boston as ur hometown for a while...and now u claim nyc...wait...no..."nYc" ..

im a pathOlogical liar? really? what have i lied about?

dude ur not even fucking greek...ur half armenian ...

want me to keep blowin up ur spot?

last thing i'm about to do is dignify my life story to you....lets just say i was born in ny and i grew up in rhode island. i never denied any of this. makes sense since i'm such a die hard red sox/patriots/celtics fan right? keep blowing up my spot pal....half american, lol

and no, i'm not greek. i was born in america, i'm american. my heritage is greek

please keep making yourself look like the walking contradiction you are....can you tell one word of truth? how about telling us how you only dated one girl from cp? how about telling us sully is exactly like vinyl?

whiny little brat

ps. how does nmn's dick taste?

weakest responses ever jon...

still havent told me what i lied about..?

read my first response genius

btw, why all the hostility and burning passion to ride everything i say like riding a dick? has this been building up ever since i came out and admitted i was rizzo and played you like a sucker?

that last post is indicative of your problem. you're always playing up to some kind of audience that doesnt really exist..no one gives a shit bout u jon. your hometown is rhode island...yet u claim "nYc" because you think people actually give a shit where ur from....ur half armenian..but because being armenian isnt as cool as being greek..u never mention it...

u have seriousssssssssssss inferiority issues...

that last post is indicative of your problem. you're always playing up to some kind of audience that doesnt really exist..no one gives a shit bout u jon. your hometown is rhode island...yet u claim "nYc" because you think people actually give a shit where ur from....ur half armenian..but because being armenian isnt as cool as being greek..u never mention it...

lol

uh oh, serge just went back and repeated himself even though i already proved his bullshit. btw, my mother is american like me only half greek/half armenian via greece (grandparents were from overseas)

now we're on inferiority....ok serge, you win. i'm inferior to you

y r u twisting my words around? this is exactly how u avoid the issue..i never implied u were inferior to me ..

didnt wana get all websterish on u ...but...

hometown - the town (or city) where you grew up or where you have your principal residence; "he never went back to his hometown again

now go dig up somethin for your audience..i know theyre in suspense waitin for ur response

• 2 weeks later...
read my first response genius

btw, why all the hostility and burning passion to ride everything i say like riding a dick? has this been building up ever since i came out and admitted i was rizzo and played you like a sucker?

wtf chinny?

Being Armenian is cooler.