Clubplanet Nightlife Community

casbah review

Yeah! My Night Sucked!

I was arriving in AC around 130 and recieved a text message saying that I might not have a room, because someone was already staying in the room that was reserved for me....As you can imagine, I was pretty fucking upset!

Came on at like 2am and played House music untill 3....went into a Hip Hop set from 3 till 345.....at this time it was comfirmed....I HAD NO FUCKIN ROOM for NYE!

I went back into House around 345 and watched my room clear the Fuck out in 1 hour....played House music for the rest of the night till 515 when we closed the main room.....

I know there were a few people who were diggin the HOuse set but it was a handfull at the most....

You know what....I didn't even care, I was so pissed about not having a room that playing House Music all night was the only thing that was gonna keep me from killing someone....I just wish more people were feeling it!

OH Well, happy new year!

BTW....Me and my girl had to sleep in our car like fucking degenerates!

THANK YOU TAJ!:jerkoff:

I'm goin to have to say that....The Nite Awsome...

1st, I have to give Casbah management bonus points for the fact that they opened doors early and allowed people in 9:30 and at wich time they were honoring Open Bar. Not too many jersey clubs would do that.

2nd, I thought the room was controlled alot smoother this year then last year. No problem getting a drink during the open bar. I was totally paying for it this morning as was my stomach.

3rd, I though all the DJs did what they could and played great. Props to Moe Green for droppin Afrika. Nice to finally meet Tony Rone

Overall, it was alot better then last year. had good time with good friends as well as some new friends

i think i had a great time up there. had the Hype hangin out with me for about an hour i'd say? i wasn't keeping track of time very well. sorry i never dropped Aftermath for ya. i wanted to, and would have for one of my last 3 songs, but i didn't see where the hell you went. so i dropped some axwell and some ian carey. then ended with my famous last track of the night, skid row - i'll remember you :updown:

I had a great time. They really didnt do anything for the ball drop. Or maybe I was to wrecked and missed it.

there was a countdown... confetti & 'isht falling from the ceiling.... people going bananas by where we all were.... like i said earlier... I had a great time. Would def. consider going down to A/C again next year!