Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cruise scam; Charlie Phillips

I heard the entire thing was scam, no boat, no party and no refunds.

The person that got it the worst was Denny and who is going to re-pay him for what he could have earned that night.

You really think so? Yeah he could have actually spun but what about the HOW MANY KIDS who had their whole NYE's f'd up? I dunno more than a couple of sketchy details so I cant really speculate here....

You really think so? Yeah he could have actually spun but what about the HOW MANY KIDS who had their whole NYE's f'd up? I dunno more than a couple of sketchy details so I cant really speculate here....

Bottom line: the whole scam was a dick move..........everyone got screwed.

The worst part is that denny turned down a spot in miami space for the sinking boat event...

real dick move.

oh and mis razzzzzzzzzzzz where were you on nye????????hmmmmm

Werd.... I still dont feel so great. Would have done Roseland if I didnt have to get my sister from the airport yesterday tho.

ANYYYWAYS.... Tell me more about this cruise thing? I only heard about it briefly from a friend who was supposed to go.

Werd.... I still dont feel so great. Would have done Roseland if I didnt have to get my sister from the airport yesterday tho.

ANYYYWAYS.... Tell me more about this cruise thing? I only heard about it briefly from a friend who was supposed to go.

well first things first sweetie....hope you feel better

i dont know this guy charle but all i heard was it was a major scam....with major money involved.

not 100% if it was planned but sure as hell sounds like it....sounds like he fled with all the pre-paid ticket money which must of been majorrrrrrr money

i guess we will find out on the long run

As for Denny I am sure he lost more than $250????????????? Basically Denny is the biggest loser when it comes to the $$$$

Fraud is a felony, bottom line for everyone involved.

who the hell would pay 250 a person for a yacht party in the dead of winter?

come the fuck on.

The 250 included (supposedly) food, open top shelf bar, the brooklyn bridge, and free admission to crobar along with a date of your choice with Jessica Simpson or Nick lache depending on your taste

but...

is the 250 including tax or what?

I heard ppl were on the dock waiting..

thats pretty effed up if you ask me

So what ever happend? Did Charlie give the money back to all the people? He had responded to one of my friends on email before NYE, he said to hurry up and purchase his tickets, cause he's almost sold out!!!!!!!! lolol

Now hes saying that he sold only 30!