Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CarL Cox. PAcha review NYE

He definitely drove everyone nuts. He basically tore up 2005 and brought in 2006 the way it should have. His build UPS out of sooo many he had that night were insane along with the siren and train horn that accompanied them. All in all it was amazing and i think everyone who was there can agree 6 hours of cox is still not enough.

Actually that's the thing. I think him at Pacha was a million times better than him at crobar in Oct. I mean there was no ridiculous line outside.. around midnight there were a lot of people but it wasn't packed like at crobar where you had people pushing you to get to the bar. You actually had room to dance. The vibe was right, the crowd was right..around 2 he had the system on full blast and if you ever find that set online.. please PLEASE let me know.

It was a great night i went at 930 there was confusion as to which line to go to i had to ask the bouncers 3 times, they don't got there shit straight yet. The line for no tickets was 0 me and my girl were in in a minute when the line for ticketholders was about 50 people.

I didn't even know when it was newyears, i believe i didn't hear carl cox say anything or there was no happy new year countdown.

The place should have more bathrooms

Asian invasion downstairs, white America upstairs.

Overall a good night but i totally forgot it was new years.

There was smoking on some fire escape outside, u can seriously take a fall on those stairs second to first floor.

The night was great, i got there at 1ish. Carl Cox was on fire the whole nite. It was a good mix of the usual bottle crowd upstairs and more clubber type people on the main floor the sound was great and it never got uncomfortable in there, i hope carl cox comes back to pacha it was a great party.

Actually carl was counting down from the 20 minute point all the way till they broadcasted on every screen in there the ball dropping and he even helped out with the countdown.. at midnight he stopped the music for 10 seconds then dropped a hard ass track that went insane and everyone was going nuts. NOt sure where you were but i was by the bar on the floor he was spinnin at and everyone around in the club counted down and screamed happy new year at midnight. He even rocked a New years top hat for a while. All I know is he played this track that I am dying for. Has a girl repeating "emergency". It was the last track he played at Avalon in boston. ANyone know what it is let me know.

The party was great. I got there at around 11 30. The ball drop was cool, Carl Cox was counting the numbers down and started talkin with that thick english accent,then he dropped some insane beat I would never be able to id. There were a lot of good looking girls in there, the dancefloor was very crowded and the second floor was as well but not to the point of discomfort. Whenever i got too exhausted from dancing i went to hang out up on the second floor....Oh yea Pacha def has the hottest bartenders in the city. The showers are a very nice addition to the club, there was a circle around the shower girls throughout the nite people couldnt get enough of it. The majority of people in the club were dressed very nice but there was a decent portion of the club that was in club attire. The club had a great mix of all different types of people which i thought it was pretty cool, it was trendy but not super chic. And that sound system wow.....it really sounded great i guess they finally tweeked it out it just sounded perfecttttt , cant wait to go back