Clubplanet Nightlife Community

scifi dork question...

iamme

I'm a big SW fan but I haven't read but a few of the books, not counting the movie novels. It's not that I haven't read them because they're bad, but because I really never had much time to get into them. But, there is a trilogy that is a must read. The first book takes place before Revenge of the Sith, called Labryinth of Evil, and the story leads into the beginning of that movie. The second books is the novelization of Star Wars III, and the 3rd book is about Darth Vader soon after ROTS, hunting the Jedi and enforcing the emperor's rule. It's called Dark Lord, the Rise of Darth Vader. As soon as I get time to devote to more reazding, I am going to read all three.

Check out this link for a list of all the novels, and the timeline within the whole saga:

http://www.starwarsselect.com/timeline.html

I believe the 3rd was "Dark Force Rising".

Ah, that rings a bell. But now I remember it, that Dark Force Rising was the 2nd one and Last Command was the 3rd.

Double d'oh! I have the first 2 in my bookshelf, but I never got around to reading Dark Force Rising and never bought Last Command.

The books I have read are: all the movie novelizations except for AOTC and ROTS (not yet), Splinter of the Mind's Eye, Shadows of the Empire, Heir to the Empire, and Vector Prime. That's actually pitiful, that I call myself a diehard fan who used to love to read, and I've only read 8 SW novels.