Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Hype

Who thinks that Hype is sucking off Markymarc on daily basis?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who thinks that Hype is sucking off Markymarc on daily basis?

• 1. Yes, everyday.
    • 2. No, only when really desparate (once a week)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really have a hard on for Marc between here and nj guido... damn, what did he do to you

If fag hype wasn't all over markymarc's dick I'd be able to tell those guidos what happened. Actually he asked me what that fat ass did but since I didn't tell him he banned me..fucken looser. Now vote YES.

Yeah Georgie rip it sick

Yeah Studio was sickkkk last nite

Yeah thanks georgie, kosta, petie

this is all that fat shit says

I can't stand people like that

He is a ass kisser, and that annoys the fuck out of me

yeah sick party at studio.....all he does is stand in a corner b/c he's soo heavy he can't move!

LOOSER

Markymarc= CORNER WHORE AT STUDIO 4

go to a different club you looser.

wow i'm becoming popular on these boards all of a sudden...it has been a life long dream of mine to have someone start a poll/pole about me and it happened, what more can i ask for...lol...

You're so lame, go back to NJguido and post about the usual you know, studio 4 being sick, richie rippin' it sick, Georgie, sangwiches, beer, dieting, more food and kissing ass to those corny ass guidos.

L O O S E R !

I won't vote cause I like Hype..He is good peeps.......as far as the rest of the comments re: NJguido, I kinda agree with ya....I barely post there, a select few are actually amusing.........and I am partial to this board - it was way better back in the day!!!!!

i banned you cuz you devoted every single one of your posts to hating on someone who did nothing. Now if you explain to us the full story as per why you hate markymark, maybe i will let you back

untin then act your age and not your shoe size

i banned you cuz you devoted every single one of your posts to hating on someone who did nothing. Now if you explain to us the full story as per why you hate markymark, maybe i will let you back

untin then act your age and not your shoe size

act my age? like the guidos on your website act their age? LMAO

this is a post from today from a guido who uses name "Juicehead BIGot"

========================================================

An oldy, but a goodie.