Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Hype

Who thinks that Hype is sucking off Markymarc on daily basis?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who thinks that Hype is sucking off Markymarc on daily basis?

• 1. Yes, everyday.
    • 2. No, only when really desparate (once a week)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hype, I have known Shadowdancer for many years. Trust me what that fat bastard did to her was wrong. He is lucky that all she does is make fun of him. He could be sitting in a detention center! No man should ever get away with what he did to her!

this doesn't help....

be more specific

I will not disclose the story to you. That is her personal business and should not be spread to an unnecessary third party. We will just keep posting here on ClubPlanet.

thanks...

don't forget to promote nj guido for me....means alot

if she told me what exactly happened, then i could see as per why i can let her back on njg

thanks...

don't forget to promote nj guido for me....means alot

if she told me what exactly happened, then i would as per why i can let her back on njg

NJguido= bunch of herbs. Even if you paid me I'd NEVER want to post there again.

NJguido is home of markymarc who is a Corner whore at Studio 4.

NJguido = bunch of tools

It's NEVER been cool to post there, you just don't get it and never will.

I will keep on promoting for you :)

I assure you that I am not the same person as Shadowdancer. I have known her for sometime now and agree with her point of view. She has uncovered the fags that post on NJGUIDO. The pictures say a thousand words! The Hype tried to hush it up by banning her from NJGUIDO!

noone thought you comments were funny at all, they were pretty harsh

Awww, poor baby. Apparently I hurt THEHYPE's feelings lol

Maybe if you weren't such a nosy fuck I wouldn't had started with you.

You REALLY wanted to know what markymarc did to me sooooooooo bad? I hate nosy people like you, that's the ONLY reason I said that shit to you.

The fact is that I don't even know that loser markymarc but his posts ANNOYED the fuck out of me...sooo bad that I couldn't help myself but to make fun of him.

WTF talks about food all the time when they are really heavy? or giving diet advise? just keep your mouth shout.

You REALLY wanted to know what markymarc did to me sooooooooo bad? I hate nosy people like you, that's the ONLY reason I said that shit to you.

The fact is that I don't even know that loser markymarc but his posts ANNOYED the fuck out of me...sooo bad that I couldn't help myself but to make fun of him.

WTF talks about food all the time when they are really heavy? or giving diet advise? just keep your mouth shout.

actually you didn't but noone else wanted to be bothered by your bullshit. So let me ask you, did your self-esteem increase because you were poking fun at someone you knew nothing about except the fact all he wants is to have a good time?

If you were annoyed by his posts theres an option in your control panel where you can ignore certin board members so you don't have to view their posts

actually you didn't but noone else wanted to be bothered by your bullshit. So let me ask you, did your self-esteem increase because you were poking fun at someone you knew nothing about except the fact all he wants is to have a good time?

If you were annoyed by his posts theres an option in your control panel where you can ignore certin board members so you don't have to view their posts

I wish there was an option where I can ignore certain posts that are BORING like this one.

:laugh: :laugh: