Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Birthday Celebration For Jack Z W/ Guest Dj Mark Amatucci

Well here we are again Jack, another year another birhday, love you like a brotha man, lets get started. Saturday's will be a night never to forget, holla.

yeaaaa jigga, i wish these birthdays didnt come around to fast. im turnin 25 now. damnnnn seemed like yesterday was my 21st bday party at roxy when those fucks made me go back outside at 12 to get a braclet. damn i was a mess that night. i can only imagine what i will be like this saturday, lol haha. cant wait brotha. see ya saturday. are we all going to meet up or something cause i will be up north early that day.

Jack Z

yeaaaa jigga, i wish these birthdays didnt come around to fast. im turnin 25 now. damnnnn seemed like yesterday was my 21st bday party at roxy when those fucks made me go back outside at 12 to get a braclet. damn i was a mess that night. i can only imagine what i will be like this saturday, lol haha. cant wait brotha. see ya saturday. are we all going to meet up or something cause i will be up north early that day.

Jack Z

BUMP

Sounds yummy...lol. I'll see you all there; been a while Jack. I spoke to Jason E. from Tru. He's coming up Saturday nite after spinning in Philly.

good deal bro, i have been wanting to meet up with him. i was supposed to hit up the Iron DJ Battle at the borgata but i couldnt make it there. 2 more days guys, haha going to be one hell of a night.

Jack Z

jack you still live wit tony

you still askin me that, lol i thought i said something bout it already. i rent a house in galloway now but will be up north all this weekend. make the trip up to SI on saturday bro. going to be a good ass party. and yes we will be partying just like we did in Worship that night. haha. was all a blur though. where is eddie at. he lives up north dont he?

jack Z

my eddie ?

he came to the cas on nye.

yea that eddie, doesn't he live up north. im surprised he hit up casbah, he told me he probally was not doing a damn thing. probally heard that the hottest dj in AC was spinnin downstairs from 1 to closing and had to check it out. haha. lol

Z

Sound, lighting, beautiful people, great drinks.....I friggin love this place. If you weren't there last night, you seriously missed out on one hell of a party. Between Pete E, Dave Quest, and Mark Amatucci? Damn. Sick! See you all next week.

Best to you Jack!

You have nothing better else to do than bad mouth people on these boards. Grow Up!

Grow up??? How old are you, isnt time to stop TRYING to promote, If memory serves me well your a RAT also, after you got popped @ Hunka Bunka. Maybe your buttbuddy Rob better stop talking shit about other venues legal issues when he has a cokehead RAT promoting his shit party.

Grow up??? How old are you, isnt time to stop TRYING to promote, If memory serves me well your a RAT also, after you got popped @ Hunka Bunka. Maybe your buttbuddy Rob better stop talking shit about other venues legal issues when he has a cokehead RAT promoting his shit party.

:aaah: