Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Birthday Celebration For Jack Z W/ Guest Dj Mark Amatucci

that guys is a gay fag on juice and just got dumped by his man for a woman and he has nothing better to do then attack people on clubplanet. some life he got, lol. keep on bashin bro.

freddie, thanks for the party. definitly good times. i felt like shit the next day. to many shots and drinks bro. mark played some good as beats as well. tell the owners they need a sign out there, lol. two friends of mine got lost and couldnt find it. but they came late anyways.

Z

Def a great time, music was rediculous, becautiful ladies, great bar tenders, all in all a great night. Sorry Pete about your camera, I will do what I can to help you locate it.

yeeeooo larry, thanks again bro. had a great time. yo who was that one blond bartender. she said she knew me from rio. i dont remember much from that long ago, lol. ill be back up there in a few weeks. see ya soon bro. call me and make plans to come down here one weekend fool.

Z