Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i miss my hazey

Sugar, how about I take you out to NoBu for some dinner, and then you can come back to my recently renovated duplex on 5th ave where we will drink the finest champagne, while I plow the ever loving shit out of you with my perfect dick, the right way...

Im sure after our night, you will forget about that chode neck, gap chicklet tooth, sweat stained, balding, globe headed, greasy whino, who smells like a 60 year old catheter bag, sports a tiny acorn cock, and is struggling to afford a shithole home in the armpit of Manhattan.....Jersey

what does ;oP mean?

and i'm just fuckin with you sugar...we all know Mr. Haze is deeply in love with you and was probably in his room the entire time wishing you were with him ;)

:werd:

Slots, not sluts. :D

I did pretty good on slots, roulette and poker. Didn't really win at poker, just made $50 last a real long time. I was up to $200 at one point at a no limit table. Won about $100 on slots and $50 at roulette. I was up more than that, but that's how much I came out with.

At least I left in the positive.

Me, Sugar, her sister and her sister's friend are goin' to the Devils game now.

Go Devils!!!