Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marymarc's fat ass killed my Grandmawww : (

he may sit on you too. LOSER! then again maybe he should.

Sweetheart, did you really just call me a looser because I am not jumping on your bandwagon bashing??? seriously now, take some time and read your own posts.........you stated njguido was immature and your own post are no different............that is all I was pointing out. So don't ever call me a looser, you have issues and need to sort through them. Whatever your problem is and as real or serious as they may be, you are making it seem like a childhood crush tragedy story and are coming off like a little whinning bitch........At first it was almost funny but now it is purely pathetic!!!!!

Oh and btw, my opinion is based solely on the posts and has nothing to do with anything else. As a matter of factI don't even know this marc character.

i think this guy has a stick up his ass. and as for marc, i met him once down in AC. he came to Worship one night with a bunch of heads. he is a real nice guy. get a life buddy.

Z

actually bro its a chick, with fake breasts and a nose job or something like that(I got this info off of njguido)

lol why is everyone pickin on this guy. i must of missed something. or maybe im thinkin of someone else, lol

Z

no, what I am saying is shadowdancer is a chick, who strongly dislikes marc.....there was a big tado on njguido between them and she got banned from njguido......thats all I know......but from reading the post on njguido I learned that shadowdancer supposedly has nice "fake breasts" and a nose job or something like that.

the things you can learn from thiese message boards are just unimaginable

no, what I am saying is shadowdancer is a chick, who strongly dislikes marc.....there was a big tado on njguido between them and she got banned from njguido......thats all I know......but from reading the post on njguido I learned that shadowdancer supposedly has nice "fake breasts" and a nose job or something like that.

the things you can learn from thiese message boards are just unimaginable

haha now i gotcha. my mind is kinda slow today since i up on two hours sleep. damn girl must have alot of time on her hands to be posting the same shit on two differnt boards. lol

Z