Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed Q's

Ok,

Quick question: How crowded is this gonna be? I went to S&D for the first time last month and it blew my mind. Are they always as good as they were that night? The crowd was really not that bad...there was room by 5. Are we expecting something similiar to that crowd level, or not? Then what time should I arrive, etc. Please let me know the dilly, I can't wait for finals to end and dance this stress right out of my little system. I'll be there for the six AM meetup.(with a rose in my mouth)

Originally posted by bassboy:

Ok,

Quick question: How crowded is this gonna be? I went to S&D for the first time last month and it blew my mind. Are they always as good as they were that night? The crowd was really not that bad...there was room by 5. Are we expecting something similiar to that crowd level, or not? Then what time should I arrive, etc. Please let me know the dilly, I can't wait for finals to end and dance this stress right out of my little system. I'll be there for the six AM meetup.(with a rose in my mouth)

i was just at this past S&D i didn't get there untill 6am paid 35$ to get in.. lucky me they spun untill 10:30am..

cwm27.gif I Use to love getting there early to hear jimmy van m.. but i have never been there early enuff to hear sean cusic.. I think if i can make it this friday i will deff wanna get there early to check out this talent opening for s&d.. i enjoy all the opening talent.. i also like Luis diaz also..(pvd open) I don't think it will be that packed.. alot of clubbers are holding off untill new years.. and alot of people will be traveling to family for the holidays.. But College is out! who knows.. its a hard judgement to make!

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by bassboy:

Ok,

Quick question: How crowded is this gonna be?

um... crowded. it's S&D. and we love them.
I went to S&D for the first time last month and it blew my mind. Are they always as good as they were that night?
yes. they really are good. in fact, really good. that's why Twilo can charge $35 and still get so many headz in there.
The crowd was really not that bad...there was room by 5. Are we expecting something similiar to that crowd level, or not?
should be packed, even though there will be, as you said, more room at, say, 5 than there will be at 2 or 3.
Then what time should I arrive, etc.
how long do you want to be dancing? how much energy will you have? cuz it doesn't get real good till about 6. up to you man.
Please let me know the dilly, I can't wait for finals to end and dance this stress right out of my little system.
I hear that. skool is a pain in the arse...
I'll be there for the six AM meetup.(with a rose in my mouth)

ah... i'll leave that one alone. no roses for me ... cwm3.gif

que vayan Uds. siempre con paz,

~~

------------------

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus