Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Name 3 things you wanna do in '06' that you have never done b4:

stymie

In no particular order...

-I want to do a reef dive out in the middle of the ocean... off a boat. Ive done 2 reef dives before but they were off the shore or off a jeti.

-I want to climb one of those indoor rock climbing things.

-Go to Lisbon or Positano.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In no particular order...

-I want to do a reef dive out in the middle of the ocean... off a boat. Ive done 2 reef dives before but they were off the shore or off a jeti.

-I want to climb one of those indoor rock climbing things.

-Go to Lisbon or Positano.

Positano takes about 10 minutes to do.

not yet. next on my list at Blockbuster. any good? will it give me trip ideas or reasons not to go?

yeah its about che guerra when he was young. him and his friend take a motorcycle trip thru so. america. bike clunks out eventually. made me want to take a trip there. just watch it.

did you see the motorcycle diaries?

halfway thru the 1200 page biography...that section of his life is so detailed in the book....he was an amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing individual...Sartre called him the most complete human being of our time...i never quite understood that til i got into this book

Beverly Hills Whiffer - This move is restricted to those women who think they're God's gift to the world. Find a woman of the above description. Take her home and start doggie styling her. When you're about to blow, corkscrew two fingers into her ass, scraping as much shit as you can from her. Pull out your fingers, reach around her head to stick one finger in each nostril. Pull her head back so she can see you while you yell "So, you think your shit don't stink now ?!"

The Spidey - Nut in your hand and then flick your rist so that your nut flies out of your hand into her face like Spider Man.

Whistling Dixie - After you bang a chick, snuggle and let her get comfortable. Right as she is about to fall asleep, scream "The South Will Rise Again!" and shove it in her ass.