Clubplanet Nightlife Community

N.F.L. playoffs....

fkornre

it was snowing and sleeting here so i just stayed in to watch the game...i couldnt go to sleep till around 4am i was so pissed off...and it didnt help when my friends kept emailing, texting and calling me all nite to laugh...

its ok...3 in 5 years is great...and we will be back next year :)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my boyfriend's ticket broker... he gets him superbowl tix every year.. this is his 10th superbowl in a row :D

nice

thats prolly where we went wrong since we are going through some kid that works for the NFL and we were doing this through the make-a-wish foundation....needless to say this is probably gonna fall through

game predictions:

afc championship game

pitt @ denver.......................pittsburg (fuck Denver)

nfc championship game

car @ sea..................................car

awww yeah..........upset central baby

alright...we are getting close to the big game...

this weeks games...

afc championship game

pitt @ den.................................den

nfc championship game

car @ sea..................................car

how bout u guys and gals?

PITTSBURGH STEELERS to represent the AFC

CAROLINA PANTHERS to represent the NFC

Thats who I'd like to see play.... Mainly Pittsburgh since its Jerome's last year and he's from Detroit!! And Carolina cuz Steve Smith is soooooo unbelieveable to watch.. damn is he mad talented!!!

:D

nice

thats prolly where we went wrong since we are going through some kid that works for the NFL and we were doing this through the make-a-wish foundation....needless to say this is probably gonna fall through

who is this kid, mike tice? lol jk

well, you'd have to check ebay by now.. and i looked, tix are like $5k now. wow :eek: I'm sure jer paid $2,000+ per ticket.. I think we're around the 30 yard line, lower bowl.. i can't wait :D

Well, since Carolina didn't advance - LETS GO PITTSBURGH :D

I actually lived in Pittsburgh, so its only fair for me to root for the Steelers!! And Bill Cowher is soo cute :drool: and Jerome is from Detroit!!!! And its his last year... so GOOOOO STEEEEEEEEEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea...since my team is an afc team i will take pitt...i like the bus but i have a few friends who are steelers fans...i dont want to hear them for the next year braggin on their team...

on a side note last nite i watched the car-sea game at a bar in edison, nj...it so funny how 100 ppl were sea fans...i never seen anyone in nj wear a sea jersey but all of a sudden it seems they are all popping up (front runners??)...:laugh: