Clubplanet Nightlife Community

platinum

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i been to platinum on many friday nights and it was mainly 18 and up crowd. yes there were a few hadfull groups of 21 and up but it was an 18 and up party so i dont see where the party is 21-26. just because you promote the party as 21 and up dont mean you dont let the young ones in.

Z

hey i been to platinum on many friday nights and it was mainly 18 and up crowd. yes there were a few hadfull groups of 21 and up but it was an 18 and up party so i dont see where the party is 21-26. just because you promote the party as 21 and up dont mean you dont let the young ones in.

Z

You definetly need an English grammar lesson! Why bother punctuating when you don't capitalize first letter of the first word?

shadowdancer

one

Platinum, when it reopens, will be packed to it's capacity. The fact that they will be closely watched and only let in a certain amount of people into the club, will just drive people there earlier so they won't have to wait on line. Trust me, opening night, there will be a line down the block. Platinum will come out of the box strong. It probably won't be 18 to party, But Platinum was always better when it was 21+. People can hate, but the fact is, Platinum isn't going anywhere.

Same with BLU; Platinum had 100 people in the club when I first started there. With a lot of hard work from the staff and owners, and ignoring the bullshit on clubplanet, the numbers grew every year. The same people who bashed Platinum were hanging out there 2 years later. Rob, Freddie and Strz, you guys should all work together, because in this business it's better to have friends.

Good Luck

Platinum, when it reopens, will be packed to it's capacity. The fact that they will be closely watched and only let in a certain amount of people into the club, will just drive people there earlier so they won't have to wait on line. Trust me, opening night, there will be a line down the block. Platinum will come out of the box strong. It probably won't be 18 to party, But Platinum was always better when it was 21+. People can hate, but the fact is, Platinum isn't going anywhere.

Same with BLU; Platinum had 100 people in the club when I first started there. With a lot of hard work from the staff and owners, and ignoring the bullshit on clubplanet, the numbers grew every year. The same people who bashed Platinum were hanging out there 2 years later. Rob, Freddie and Strz, you guys should all work together, because in this business it's better to have friends.

Good Luck

Very well put Gary...

Z

average age at best was 18-19. it will be tough to strictly do 21 unless the doormen approve of crackerjack licenses. and these are easy to get in a college town so in the end the club will be a light 21 as the old roxy would call it

average age at best was 18-19. it will be tough to strictly do 21 unless the doormen approve of crackerjack licenses. and these are easy to get in a college town so in the end the club will be a light 21 as the old roxy would call it

CRACKERJACK LICENCES VERY FUNNY...FAKE IDS RT 18 FLEA MARKET! PLATINUM SHOULD OF STAYED 21+.

Do you like that 1? You and Freddi are 2 in the same, 2 cokehead, wannabe promoters trying to fit in and not doing very well at it. You havent ratted people out have you xpressions?

Damn bro get out of the 80's and move on. we all know u ratted people out as well and so did i. go vent on someone else's thread already.

ps.- freddie you dirty rat, imma get your assss. lol hows the midget coke.

Damn bro get out of the 80's and move on. we all know u ratted people out as well and so did i. go vent on someone else's thread already.

midget coke...good shit...you gotta try it sometime...It gives you Muscles! :clap2:

tomthumb5xq.gifcoke2og.gif

Out of the 80's, wtf are you talking about you fucking tool! Im sure your a rat also just like that piece of shit, something to be real proud of.

lol your a joke buddy, you are making all of us laugh when we get to check the boards. im a fuckin tool huh, lol look who is doing all the bashing on people's past and saying shit about others when you dont even know shit. get clue first bro and lay off the juice, that shit is for the horses.

Z

lol your a joke buddy, you are making all of us laugh when we get to check the boards. im a fuckin tool huh, lol look who is doing all the bashing on people's past and saying shit about others when you dont even know shit. get clue first bro and lay off the juice, that shit is for the horses.

Z

Riiight buddy, I do know, your boy is a fucking rat, its a fact! Love juice.

Riiight buddy, I do know, your boy is a fucking rat, its a fact! Love juice.

Bro you dont know fucking shit. why dont you come out of your closet if you think your some tough guy asshole. i bet your life is a fuckin shame. and you have the nerve to talk about others. your lucky nobody knows who you are. cause this whole board pretty much fuckin hates you.

Z