Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***22nd: SF or Exit..who's going?*** =)

hello boys and girls...

next friday most of us will be celebrating the end of finals...well at least me and my friends are..so we're planning on making it an all nighter and going both to Exit and SF...

soooo which one of you kooky kids are gonna go too to help us celebrate? heheh

i know XsmackitX, glowgirl, and malik26 will all be there..wahoo!! crazy night for a bunch of crazy girls!! =))

laters...

*freaky 2 Dee* =)

cwm30.gifcwm38.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

"Dance like nobody is watching...and love like it will never hurt"

"Fightting for peace..is like f*#king for virginity"

think about that one..

;)

how are you gonna go to both clubs when they both shut down at 7?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

oh ok, i was just curious is all

thats a pretty expensive nite smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

not so much expensive...more like a tiring night hehehe

money is no issue when u want to have fun and relax wink.gif unless, ur a poor college student, and you have to literally save ur money for a week to go out for one GOOD Night hahaha

it better be fun hehe cwm30.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

"Dance like nobody is watching...and love like it will never hurt"

"Fightting for peace..is like f*#king for virginity"

think about that one..

;)

well you can easily recoup that monetary loss by going to exit, land of the money trees (or at least, money ceilings).... i heard it's autumn for those money trees in exit on friday. but what do i know?

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

down w. exit... down with dumbass tricked up promoters... and down with tryin to fuk people over.

~~

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

Originally posted by lmsadc69:

well you can easily recoup that monetary loss by going to exit, land of the money trees (or at least, money ceilings).... i heard it's autumn for those money trees in exit on friday. but what do i know?

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

down w. exit... down with dumbass tricked up promoters... and down with tryin to fuk people over.

~~

hey dont like exit???? dont go, problem solved.

cwm23.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

cwm6.gifcwm3.gif

hmm... except that it's not about exit as a place. as a club it rules, and I'm totally not going to take that away from it. at all. i just hate this tricked up shit and I don't think anyone else likes it either. do you? I can't imagine your evident love for exit precludes any cynicism you may have about this latest installment in the big game that is promoting.

It's not about exit. Any club that tries to pull this shit is just gay. and it doesn't matter... if it were SF, Tunnel, Twilo etc. I would still be pissed off. and I would hope you all would be too.

~~

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

by the way, sorry to all for mutilating this thread. i just had some things to make clear.

~~

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif