Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto Prive

dgrutman

I like Tiesto but not there. NO WAY! I couldn't imagine paying a grand for a table and then get screwed when they pack 2000 people in a place that holds 600. Then they put you outside in the garden rather than inside where you requested since they oversold the tables. Then instead of the 3 bottle minimum they tell you about on the phone it's a 5 bottle minimum. Maybe I can put my ear against the outside door and listen to the music. Are you kidding me? Freddy screwed me over last year at Mansion during WMC with the same table and bottle minimum BS. And it wasn't like I had ten dudes with me either.

Fawk that...I am going to Blue. Then maybe Crobar.

Patrick M any good?

I've never heard Donald Glaude before but he plays house. He's very energetic from what I've heard. I'm sure he's worth checking out. Patrick M. spins your typical main room house set (the stuff we all know and love here in Miami :rolleyes: ). I suppose if you've never heard him, you should check him out and form your own opinion. :D

I like Tiesto but not there. NO WAY! I couldn't imagine paying a grand for a table and then get screwed when they pack 2000 people in a place that holds 600. Then they put you outside in the garden rather than inside where you requested since they oversold the tables. Then instead of the 3 bottle minimum they tell you about on the phone it's a 5 bottle minimum. Maybe I can put my ear against the outside door and listen to the music. Are you kidding me? Freddy screwed me over last year at Mansion during WMC with the same table and bottle minimum BS. And it wasn't like I had ten dudes with me either.

Fawk that...I am going to Blue. Then maybe Crobar.

Patrick M any good?

no question there will be a higher bottle miniumum but there is only 35 tables in prive and every table is good. we are not doing presales and this just happens to be a pretty sick event. tiesto does not play for small crowds like this anymore.

I've never heard Donald Glaude before but he plays house. He's very energetic from what I've heard. I'm sure he's worth checking out. Patrick M. spins your typical main room house set (the stuff we all know and love here in Miami :rolleyes: ). I suppose if you've never heard him, you should check him out and form your own opinion. :D

Considering my favorite DJ is Roger Sanchez I will try Donald Glaude later on. Hmmm...guess I will wait and see where my "Blue" buzz takes me as a starter for Friday. :pint: