Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new friday party we are starting....

hmm that I dont know about...sorry

I would try calling instead of sending a email

I tried calling as well and left a message with some guy who had an Asian accent but still did not receive a call back.

It's open turntables. Just show up with needles and records and sign yourself up.

It's open turntables. Just show up with needles and records and sign yourself up.

Is that what you have done? Even for open-turntables, you still need to sign up I assume. I've done open-turntables in the past at other venues and I've either had to sign up or give a demo first. I doubt a pretty decent place like opus 22 will allow anyone off the street to just take hold of their valuable equipment.

And if that is the case, what day and times are the open turn-tables?

Is that what you have done? Even for open-turntables, you still need to sign up I assume. I've done open-turntables in the past at other venues and I've either had to sign up or give a demo first. I doubt a pretty decent place like opus 22 will allow anyone off the street to just take hold of their valuable equipment.

chekc their site

i think it is on Mondays

go check out the space tonight. It's a good place. Ask for Eddie to talk about the open turntables. The dates have changed since their grand opening and the format might have changed as well. It's best to go in person to ask anyways.

I would recommend everyone check out the space. It's very unpretentious and laid back. Go with an open mind and with an attitude to have fun. It's a small venue so the vibe in there can be pretty good. Their house parties could use the support. It's not easy packing a place with househeads these days. If you support the music, support the venues that are taking a chance by bringing it to you. They've had some great talent in the past and probably looking to book more talent in the future.

I would recommend everyone check out the space. It's very unpretentious and laid back. Go with an open mind and with an attitude to have fun. It's a small venue so the vibe in there can be pretty good. Their house parties could use the support. It's not easy packing a place with househeads these days. If you support the music, support the venues that are taking a chance by bringing it to you. They've had some great talent in the past and probably looking to book more talent in the future.

thanks yo

your right ...everyone complains about the house scene and shit , so this is our attempt and making it right ...it's not so much hard to pack a venue with househeads as it is to find ones that will drink ...

cause bottom line is the club is not going to be happy just having a bunch of people there just dancing and shit .....so hard to find that happy meduim

but with no bottle minimum on the floor tables, it is a good place to just come with friends, relax, get blasted and rock out

cheap cover...$10 , and most we will do is $15 if we have to pay a dj more,

small intimate vibe, which is key IMO

as for talent, I am using lots of locals and stuff, but also have HEX HECTOR next week, MERRITT agreed to spin, and a few others have expressed their interest..